Fan Appreciation Weekend

marlin2266

Saturday is the 5th annual "Jerseys Off Their Backs" raffle at the Pro. For a mere $1 donation, you can buy a chance to win an authentic autographed Marlins game jersey. These are the real thing - not some cheaper Majestic knockoff. Fifteen jerseys will be raffled off - benefitting the Muscular Dystrophy Association ("Jerry's Kids"). All major Marlins - Cabrera, Beckett, Conine, Willis, Lowell, Enc, Redman, Pierre, Castillo, etc.....

Raffle stations will be at the gates, 100 level, club level, and 400 level. Look for the bright yellow MDA T-shirts on our volunteers. I'm a volunteer captain, so watch out for a madman running all around the Pro helping out. Ask for me - Marlin2266.

Insider tip - your best chance of winning will be at the stations on the 400 level.

Good luck and GO MARLINS!

Saturday is the 5th annual "Jerseys Off Their Backs" raffle at the Pro. For a mere $1 donation, you can buy a chance to win an authentic autographed Marlins game jersey. These are the real thing - not some cheaper Majestic knockoff. Fifteen jerseys will be raffled off - benefitting the Muscular Dystrophy Association ("Jerry's Kids"). All major Marlins - Cabrera, Beckett, Conine, Willis, Lowell, Enc, Redman, Pierre, Castillo, etc.....

Raffle stations will be at the gates, 100 level, club level, and 400 level. Look for the bright yellow MDA T-shirts on our volunteers. I'm a volunteer captain, so watch out for a madman running all around the Pro helping out. Ask for me - Marlin2266.

Insider tip - your best chance of winning will be at the stations on the 400 level.

Good luck and GO MARLINS!

I want to congratulate you on your volunteerism and gift of your time. :thumbup