July 2, 200620 yr Manny and Ortiz arent starting today cause its a day game after a night game...right? right? Seriously, I dont know that team's lineup tendencies...do these two tend to sit out games like this the way Bonds and a couple others do? ...by the way, when did this become the Phillies Board?....I'm playing, I like the look
July 2, 200620 yr :lol My mom said Sunday is a day of rest so maybe Big Papi and Manny are sitting out. They need some rest.
July 2, 200620 yr Author exactly...I agree with your mom...let's pass this thread to Terry Francona, somebody convince them to rest
July 2, 200620 yr usually one will play and the other will sit, terry usually doesn't have both of his sluggers sitting
July 2, 200620 yr Ortiz was already out Friday. Doubles Lowell will be sitting out today and Youkilis will be playing 3rd.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.