Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Today wasn't a total loss...

Featured Replies

Well, for a 12-0 blowout, I had a lot of fun today. I managed to finally get some autographs...Tankersley (he is very percise about his autograph!), Jacobs, Reggie, Treanor and Messey! They all happily signed my Yankees OTD shirt and I explained how I went up there for the game and all. I know they appricate having dedicated fans like us. All 5 of them were extremely friendly not only with me but also with the kids. Next time I'm going for Cabs, the Miggies, some more bullpeners, and hopefully D-Train!

 

Anyway, it was Reggie and Ovilo's b-days...at Reggie's first AB, fans sung happy birthday and the fans in the outfield (LF foul area) had a sign "HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGGIE"...he may not be the best, but he is still a good player IMO.

 

Also, the fans are BACK! The fans that came out this time last year...that atmosphere...its there again. The fish tank is lively, the wave is going, and the fans are loud! It really reminded me of the good old days!

 

I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the game (didn't keep a scorecard for a change)...I plan to go Wednesday and possibly one weekend date next weekend, we shall see!

 

GO FISH!

I gotta agree with that, I went to the game and the fans were pretty loud. It's too bad the Marlins couldn't score any runs.

 

BTW, anyone know what the attendance for tonight was?

I gotta agree with that, I went to the game and the fans were pretty loud. It's too bad the Marlins couldn't score any runs.

 

BTW, anyone know what the attendance for tonight was?

 

14k

Well, for a 12-0 blowout, I had a lot of fun today. I managed to finally get some autographs...Tankersley (he is very percise about his autograph!), Jacobs, Reggie, Treanor and Messey! They all happily signed my Yankees OTD shirt and I explained how I went up there for the game and all. I know they appricate having dedicated fans like us. All 5 of them were extremely friendly not only with me but also with the kids. Next time I'm going for Cabs, the Miggies, some more bullpeners, and hopefully D-Train!

 

Anyway, it was Reggie and Ovilo's b-days...at Reggie's first AB, fans sung happy birthday and the fans in the outfield (LF foul area) had a sign "HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGGIE"...he may not be the best, but he is still a good player IMO.

 

Also, the fans are BACK! The fans that came out this time last year...that atmosphere...its there again. The fish tank is lively, the wave is going, and the fans are loud! It really reminded me of the good old days!

 

I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the game (didn't keep a scorecard for a change)...I plan to go Wednesday and possibly one weekend date next weekend, we shall see!

 

GO FISH!

 

congrats on the sigs :thumbup ...miguel and dontrelle's sigs are getting a lot harder to get...don't get your hopes up. i also heard at Gate A that andy pettitte and chris burke signed during the game. i didn't go but went afterwards..i got backe and huff :thumbup ...

yea I hate that Wave because its so "casual fan"...but you cannot beat that atmosphere

 

thank you my thoughts exactly i hate the wave and I agree the crowd was great tonight for this season me and my crew started the reggie chant in 106 at the end of the game.

The wave sucks.

 

I hope that your Tankersley signature looks better than the one I got through the mail. That one looks like a little drawing or something.

The Fish Tank is usually a pretty lively place. That's where our season tickets are. Section 127, Row 3. A great group of die hard Marlins fans for the most part. The only complaint we have with that area is day games this time of year. It's a sauna there. Heck, at the start of the 6:05 games most people around us are cheering that shadow on as it creeps across the OF. LOL We trade our tickets in for Sunday games and sit in Power Alley because of the heat and humidity. Alot of folks complain about the 1:05 games saying they should start around 3:00 instead. I don't see what difference it would make. I actually like the early start because we can catch the game and still have time to get things done around the house when we get home.

  • Author

I hope that your Tankersley signature looks better than the one I got through the mail. That one looks like a little drawing or something.

thats how he signs. He took about 30 seconds to sign it and make sure it was perfect. It really was interesting

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.