July 19, 200620 yr Amezaga Ramirez Jacobs Cabrera Uggla Hermida Willingham Treanor Sanchez I think.... didnt catch it all, but Im pretty sure thats it
July 19, 200620 yr I still don't get the insistance on batting Amezaga leadoff. Whatever, though, Girardi has proven to me he knows enough about maximizing the entire team's chances for success for me to haggle over batting order.
July 19, 200620 yr I still don't get the insistance on batting Amezaga leadoff. Whatever, though, Girardi has proven to me he knows enough about maximizing the entire team's chances for success for me to haggle over batting order. May have something to do with the number of piss rods Hanley is depositing in LF. Off topic but how bout that mammoth shot Helms creamed into the upper deck? Yikes.
July 19, 200620 yr i like this lineup alot and i like Uggla protecting miguel...hmmm...very intresting by Girardi...and a lil weird seeing Hammer behind Jeremy...but ok if that is what joe wants to try im on board
July 19, 200620 yr Surprising, I didn't expect to see Hanley in there today. probably cause he didn't play much yesterday
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.