Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shark Week

Featured Replies

Sweet. Are they doing a mythbusters thing again during it? That was awesome last year.

 

 

Yeah I remember the one from last year with the busting of myths from JAWS and stuff :D Dirty Jobs: Jobs that Bite starts in 30 minutes, I can only hope its as good as last years.

  • Author

tonight at 9 is Shark Attack Survivors or something like that

Yup

 

 

this is one of the main reasons why i dont go surfing in California

 

 

Water that's not clear + big waves + cold water = Me sh*tting bricks

 

 

Sharks are scary scary animals

Yup

 

 

this is one of the main reasons why i dont go surfing in California

 

 

Water that's not clear + big waves + cold water = Me sh*tting bricks

 

 

Sharks are scary scary animals

They aren't scary. :lol

 

 

Ignorance is a bitch.

Yup

 

 

this is one of the main reasons why i dont go surfing in California

 

 

Water that's not clear + big waves + cold water = Me sh*tting bricks

 

 

Sharks are scary scary animals

They aren't scary. :lol

 

 

Ignorance is a bitch.

ya ya so maybe they're not hunting us..but they are VERY powerful and dammit,i know you wouldn't go swim with one now would you?

 

:p

Yup

 

 

this is one of the main reasons why i dont go surfing in California

 

 

Water that's not clear + big waves + cold water = Me sh*tting bricks

 

 

Sharks are scary scary animals

They aren't scary. :lol

 

 

Ignorance is a bitch.

ya ya so maybe they're not hunting us..but they are VERY powerful and dammit,i know you wouldn't go swim with one now would you?

 

:p If that were the case, I would never swim.

 

 

There is a difference of fear and respect. I have a deep respect for a shark's power.

Yup

 

 

this is one of the main reasons why i dont go surfing in California

 

 

Water that's not clear + big waves + cold water = Me sh*tting bricks

 

 

Sharks are scary scary animals

They aren't scary. :lol

 

 

Ignorance is a bitch.

ya ya so maybe they're not hunting us..but they are VERY powerful and dammit,i know you wouldn't go swim with one now would you?

 

:p If that were the case, I would never swim.

 

 

There is a difference of fear and respect. I have a deep respect for a shark's power.

Well i respect them so much that i fear them

 

 

:thumbup

  • Author

I happen to think I know a ton on sharks and Im still scared to death of them

I'm just wondering why I subjected myself to all those shows when I ALREADY had a phobia of the ocean.

  • 10 months later...

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/shark.../sharkweek.html

 

it's back... July 29th to August 4th

 

it kicks off with "Ocean of Fear" which is the story about the biggest shark attack in history (when the USS Indianapolis sunk..... every survivor was eaten)

I remember reading a few things about that...but I certainly can't imagine how awful that would have been to go through.

  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know why it's not on Discovery HD? I saw a commercial saying that it was supposed to air on both channels.

  • Author

Its on right now...Awesome-freakin-ness!

that's last years stuff...

 

new stuff is now

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.