July 30, 200620 yr Author I think Jake is batting 4th and Miggy 3rd according to MLB game cast. Thanks.. I made a mistake.
July 30, 200620 yr This is our A+ lineup. Hopefully we'll see the same one tomorrow, except incert Olivo
July 31, 200620 yr especially because he has been our only offense recently :plain not really, he had a great game today going 3-4 with a couple of homers. But, he hasn't been playing well, I'm not the only one that's questioned why willingham is hitting so high up in the lineup with the way he's struggled lately. Hermida has been hitting, his average is either above or around .300. Willingham is hitting .250
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.