Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Signings

Featured Replies

dude! There's like 10 people there WTF! It was awesome...$15/each...I got 2/30 which is not bad becuase it was almost like a private signing. He's a nice guy and was talkin pics and talkin to the fans...I would have stayed and chatted, but its the parents Ann'y and we're going to see a show...its their day, so whatever.

dude! There's like 10 people there WTF! It was awesome...$15/each...I got 2/30 which is not bad becuase it was almost like a private signing. He's a nice guy and was talkin pics and talkin to the fans...I would have stayed and chatted, but its the parents Ann'y and we're going to see a show...its their day, so whatever.

 

 

Awesome man! Well I decided to go to the Olivo one since it was about 3 seconds from my house... It was great! There was actually ppl there in line... I say 30-45 ppl were there... Olivo was chattin' and takin pics... I got my Opening Day 2006 program signed inside (it had a real nice BIG Olivo pic in it) and I got 5 players cards signed... He was signing unlimited things for people... AWESOME for a FREE signing!

 

I guess I'll do Hanley next time.. Was a bit far for me...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.