Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Signings

Featured Replies

Wow I'm actually here for the summer and I'm on vacation during the Hanley signing. LAME

 

Where the hell is that card store in Davie? I swear I looked for it...It's not in that plaza near NSU is it?

  • Author

Anyone planning on going to any of these? Never been to a signing before myself. Always planned on going to a cabrera one but never happened since im a procrastinater :thumbdown

I havent been able to confirm on the Hanley one but Olivo is indeed going to be at BJ's, its on the Marlins site

I got info on the Olivio one... Its from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm.... at the Bj as stated above

 

Autographs will be available while the time allows and are FREE.. 1st come 1st serve

 

Anyone know any final detail about the Hanley one?

I got info on the Olivio one... Its from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm.... at the Bj as stated above

 

 

 

Aw. I have to work :(

Any confirmation on Hanley?

 

 

I know ive been wanting to know but nobody seems to know, not even the guys who started the thread :lol

well im goin to see if hes there if i wake up tomorrow! hell, why not

 

 

So your going to head out to the Davie/Hanley one CT?

yea its 5 mins away

 

 

Cool man... yea its about 12 mins away from my house according to mapquest.... Ive never been to that place... Anyways Im going to go and check it out.. Prices arent on the site so Im going expecting to be expensive... If it is, i'll just be there to see him...

Since nobody has a clue, I figure i'd take a stab at it. The Hanley signing should be around 20-25 dollars for a ball or flat. I'm pretty good friends with the guy who runs All-Star Cards (Jeff Sacks), and he always does a good job with the signings, he had Hermida do one in the offseason that I believe was 22 dollars, so I would assume Hanley couldnt be much more or less than that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.