Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fried Candy

Featured Replies

Anyone else enjoy it?

 

I was at work today, and out regular boss was gone, so it was just me, and bunch of other kids. We got bored, and breaded up, a yodel, a zebra cake, and a double layer oatmeal pie, and stuck it in the fryer. Quite tasty, although I could feel the weight being added on, but it was worth it.

 

Oh, and kinda odd, the vanilla in the oatmeal pie, still cold after being fried.

Fried Twinkies are amazing. You can get those and Fried Oreos at the San Diego County Fair here.

 

aren't those like 5000 calories or something? it was some absurd number, I saw it on the food network. it's one of the most unhealty foods you can eat.

Fried Twinkies are amazing. You can get those and Fried Oreos at the San Diego County Fair here.

 

 

 

 

 

That actually sounds quite tasty but you may as well inject pure lard into your veins and then follow it up with a real butter enema.

  • Author

Please, I weigh like 150, and I'm 6'0, and I eat this stuff. It doesn't kill you to splurge, once in a while.

 

We fried up a snickers bar, today as well. Excellent

 

BTW, Fried Mars Bars are about 900 calories, I just saw. Split that up between two, or three, and you're not dying.

i dont know it sounds like it would be really good but im afraid id get addicted to it and its very unhealthy

  • Author

Where do you work that you have a deep fryer?

 

Fish Market, we do some frying as well, hence God's tool(Deep fryer)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.