August 19, 200620 yr Sheff? I dunno abgout that. The magnitude of the game obviously made it more important. Describe your eternal connection with this franchise?
August 19, 200620 yr "They treated me like I never left" [in 2003]. Nice compliment from Conine. Mr. Marlin is class all the way.
August 19, 200620 yr Pudge raising the ball to the crowd in his clenched fist is my favorite non-WS moment of all time for the Fish...great stuff.
August 19, 200620 yr I've seen a bunch of better plays than the number 3 play. A-Gon should've been in there somewhere.
August 19, 200620 yr Wow, it's really hard to pick just 3! Obviously, the significance of the situation/games play a factor but man, Marlins web gems with no Louie & Seabass in there just seems wrong. Great to hear Mr. Marlin reminiscing.
August 19, 200620 yr good to hear from niner. his restaurant's still going, even though he left, right?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.