Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You know the Braves are about to go on a run...

Featured Replies

winning 1-0 bottom 5 against Pitt and with Smoltzie on the hill

 

*tempts baseball gods*

And as usual, Ramp busts up another one.

  • Author

Well, they just got a hit. Alittle early to make no-no threads.

 

Once you are threw 5 innings, it's a legit "no no" watch

 

and what do you want me to do, not tell people to watch?

Well, they just got a hit. Alittle early to make no-no threads.

 

Once you are threw 5 innings, it's a legit "no no" watch

 

and what do you want me to do, not tell people to watch?

Whenever someone has a no-no going I want to know about it. I always put it on either gamecast or MLB.tv.

 

If I see one going on I always post it too.

bad meaning good or bad meaning bad?

 

:mischief

 

 

Bad meaning freakin' sexy :wub:

Braves are gonna win the Wild Card. They're just hanging back right now waiting for the right moment to come up and bite the 8 teams in front of them.

  • Author

bad meaning good or bad meaning bad?

 

:mischief

 

 

Bad meaning freakin' sexy :wub:

:shifty

Well, they just got a hit. Alittle early to make no-no threads.

 

Once you are threw 5 innings, it's a legit "no no" watch

 

and what do you want me to do, not tell people to watch?

Whenever someone has a no-no going I want to know about it. I always put it on either gamecast or MLB.tv.

 

If I see one going on I always post it too.

I do that same thing.

I wish the Braves would win the wildcard.. I dont fear them but I do fear a couple of things, playing in cinci's band box, playing in phili's band box and houston's rotation.

I wish the Braves would win the wildcard.. I dont fear them but I do fear a couple of things, playing in cinci's band box, playing in phili's band box and houston's rotation.

 

Not gonna happen my friend.

 

:D

I wish the Braves would win the wildcard.. I dont fear them but I do fear a couple of things, playing in cinci's band box, playing in phili's band box and houston's rotation.

 

Not gonna happen my friend.

 

:D

I second that :thumbup

  • Author

I wish the Braves would win the wildcard.. I dont fear them but I do fear a couple of things, playing in cinci's band box, playing in phili's band box and houston's rotation.

 

if the Braves make the playoffs, you wont fear them?... cute

 

that and we would know Bobby Cox sold his soul to the devil

I like it when people post about ongoing no-hitters in the making.

 

 

Its fun to watch and without it being posted, I may miss seeing one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.