Senator Joe Biden

Accord

seems like the only thing republicans and democrats can rally around these days is making fun of Indian-Americans , Biden , Clinton , and Allen all have had some fun at Indian-Americans expense

additionally i remember not too long ago when biden was the"it" candidate of the more liberal members of this forum , his chances of being elected President are roughly 0%

seems like the only thing republicans and democrats can rally around these days is making fun of Indian-Americans , Biden , Clinton , and Allen all have had some fun at Indian-Americans expense

Finally, some common ground that we can all agree on! :mischief2

that got like no pub.

in general, racist comments directed against asians are considered okay in this country.

...I just noticed your signature.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :lol

Finally, some common ground that we can all agree on! :mischief2

that got like no pub.

in general, racist comments directed against asians are considered okay in this country.

...I just noticed your signature.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :lol

reeks of jealousy :whistle

Clinton's comment was racist idiocy but Biden's was probably a poor/stupid choice of words. He was praising the growing south Asian community in Delaware and used the stereotype as an example-not necessarily making fun. You would think there were people stopping these stupid things from being said.

Condi Rice praised south Asians recently and did it very well, pointing out how this immigrant group was helping to make America what it is.

additionally i remember not too long ago when biden was the"it" candidate of the more liberal members of this forum , his chances of being elected President are roughly 0%

Are you kidding me? One person on this board mentioned liking Biden-Lefty. This comment says more about you.

I didn't see where anyone posted the link to the video, so I apologize if this is a duplicate. The clip is from a recording for C-Span's "Road to the White House 2008" program.

The Indian community was pretty upset. The chairman of the Indian American Republican Council, who is himself a surgeon, responded with "It's amazing to know we don't all work at Dunkin Donuts or the local 7/11. The contributions to America by Indian Americans in the fields of medicine, education, science, and business have been well-documented." He was upset that Biden chose to ignore those contributions, and instead chose a degrading stereotype.

It's been over two months, and this has gotten surprising little coverage in the media.