Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thats funny

Featured Replies

A nurse says to a girl in the maternity ward, "Would you like your husband to be present at the birth?" She says, "I'm afraid I don't have a husband, or a boyfriend. I'm unattached...I'll be having my baby on my own." After the birth, the nurse says to the girl, "You have a healthy bouncing baby, but the baby is black." The girl says, "I was down on my luck, so I took a job in a porno movie where the lead man was black." The nurse says, "The baby also has blonde hair." The girl says, "There was a Swedish guy in the movie, too." The nurse says, "The baby also has slanted eyes." The girl says, "There was a Chinaman in the movie, too." Then the nurse hands the baby to the girl. The girl spanks it, and it cries out. The girl says, "That's a relief. I was afraid the little bastard was gonna bark."

 

:p

:lol :p

 

I thought you where gonna show me Eric Reeds stats :plain

 

lol, so did I.

  • Author

I thought you where gonna show me Eric Reeds stats :plain

 

A guy goes into a store and asks the clerk, "I'd like some Polish Sausage. "The clerk looks at him and says "Are you Polish?" The guy says, "Well, yes I am, but, if I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was Italian??? Or if I had asked for German sausage, would you ask me if I was German??? Or if I wanted a taco would you ask if I was Mexican???" The clerk says, "Well, no." The guys says, "WELL, why do you ask me if I'm Polish just because I ask for Polish sausage? The clerk says, "Because this is a f***ing hardware store."

  • Author

I thought you where gonna show me Eric Reeds stats :plain

 

whats so funny bout these stats

This part Team League AVG G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG OPS

MLB .114 30 35 4 4 0 0 0 0 4 2 6 3 1 .205 .114 .319

no this is funnyHERMIDA or watching him "Roundin Third"

freekin guy needs a GPS in the outfield ////

I thought you where gonna show me Eric Reeds stats :plain

 

whats so funny bout these stats

This part Team League AVG G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG OPS

MLB .114 30 35 4 4 0 0 0 0 4 2 6 3 1 .205 .114 .319

no this is funnyHERMIDA or watching him "Roundin Third"

freekin guy needs a GPS in the outfield ////

Ok well see who Amounts to more

I thought you where gonna show me Eric Reeds stats :plain

 

A guy goes into a store and asks the clerk, "I'd like some Polish Sausage. "The clerk looks at him and says "Are you Polish?" The guy says, "Well, yes I am, but, if I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was Italian??? Or if I had asked for German sausage, would you ask me if I was German??? Or if I wanted a taco would you ask if I was Mexican???" The clerk says, "Well, no." The guys says, "WELL, why do you ask me if I'm Polish just because I ask for Polish sausage? The clerk says, "Because this is a f***ing hardware store."

:lol

 

 

I thought you where gonna show me Eric Reeds stats :plain

 

whats so funny bout these stats

sorry to break it to you dude, but it's the MLB stats that matter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.