September 1, 200620 yr (I didnt know where to put this thread) Does anyone else have a problem with the site slowing down during the game? I want to make sure something is not wrong with my computer. I think last time there was something wrong.
September 1, 200620 yr ya sometimes this site gets real laggy i havent noticed a pattern when it happens though...
September 1, 200620 yr Things have been slow randomly here for the past few days, in every kind of thread for a few minutes each time... I'm trying to find out why.
September 2, 200620 yr It gotta be base on the numbers of user active at the same time. Plus since we did ran a 9 games winning streak and ESPN just show the rest of the world that there is a team in SF, here comes the bandwagon. Oh crap, Helms just hit a HR, expect more lags!
September 2, 200620 yr Yesterday it was really slow during the game threads for me. I even kicked my PC :plain. Admin, look what your site is doing to me.
September 2, 200620 yr ESPN just show the rest of the world that there is a team in SF There's been one there for a long time. They wear orange and black.
September 5, 200620 yr During the Marlins 6 run 6th I had a little trouble but outside of that it wasn't bad
September 9, 200620 yr Author If the game threads continue to be slow maybe we should make them for members only. Just a thought.
September 9, 200620 yr I agree completely it'd be a good idea if it was just the game threads but the problem is I've had the random slowness all over the site not just in those threads... so it's annoying and tougher to try and fix.
September 9, 200620 yr I agree completely it'd be a good idea if it was just the game threads but the problem is I've had the random slowness all over the site not just in those threads... so it's annoying and tougher to try and fix. Its weird. When the GTs are slow, I have no problem getting to MB.com's main page. Also, I'm able to search the forum main page fine. It's just viewing threads that seems to be the problem when the board runs slow.
September 10, 200620 yr I don't know if it is because of what you fixed but the board is blazing right now.
September 10, 200620 yr Then it worked, too bad we had the downtime... But at least things are fast again!
September 10, 200620 yr Considering we just won the two biggest games of the year for us, I propose crashing the site more often. :whistle
September 11, 200620 yr Well I guess I missed the 'fun', but everything has seemed just fine to me all day. I didn't really know what that 'apology' was for in the first place.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.