Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins on Cold Pizza- Now (ESPN2)

Featured Replies

You beat me to it, thanks.....I've been waiting for the last hour, I never watch this show, I know why now....

I would watch it, but that would require watching Cold Pizza, 2nd only to Around the Horn for the worst thing ever on TV award.

I would watch it, but that would require watching Cold Pizza, 2nd only to Around the Horn for the worst thing ever on TV award.

 

It's a terrible show but if there's a Fish on there I'll watch it. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.