Anibal Sanchez Signing

1truefan

As you all the know, the Florida Marlins are in the thick of the playoff race ONCE AGAIN!!! This time around, it's with a team full of rookies whose combined payroll is JUST $14 Million.

On Sept. 6, Anibal Sanchez, from Venezuela, pitched a No-Hitter, just the 4th in the Marlins History. The Marlins and the Yankees are the only two teams since 1993 to have 4 No-Hitters. Keep in mind that 1993 was the first year that the Marlins played. So to commemorate Anibal's achievement, we will be having a special event at the store!!! Check it out!!!!

I hope to see many of you tomorrow morning!!!

I cant go tomorrow but I plan on getting the tickets signed at Spring Training.

you got tix from the game? that'd be worth a lot, if you got 'em signed...

I was there :D . I already got Al Leiter no-no tickets signed.

That is really cool Holly. Anibal's no-hitter was the first one I actually witnessed live on TV. All the previous ones I was either at school or doing something else. You got to actually GO to 2 of em. Sweet!

I cant go tomorrow but I plan on getting the tickets signed at Spring Training.

you got tix from the game? that'd be worth a lot, if you got 'em signed...

I was there :D . I already got Al Leiter no-no tickets signed.

That is really cool Holly. Last nights no-hitter was the first one I actually witnessed live on TV. All the previous ones I was either at school or doing something else. You got to actually GO to 2 of em. Sweet!

I really dont remember Leiters no-no. I was kinda young. Maybe tomorrow Moe will pitch one tomorrow :mischief .

I went to Hooters during the fifth inning, not realizing what was happening. I overheard that "some guy from the marlins is throwing a no-hitter". so I asked the waitress to change one TV to the game, she couldn't and we had to keep watching the bosox game. but luckily they had bonus coverage on ESPN and i got to see the last inning. it was awesome.. especially when the hooters girls started jumping up and down, that was nice..

I went to Hooters during the fifth inning, not realizing what was happening. I overheard that "some guy from the marlins is throwing a no-hitter". so I asked the waitress to change one TV to the game, she couldn't and we had to keep watching the bosox game. but luckily they had bonus coverage on ESPN and i got to see the last inning. it was awesome.. especially when the hooters girls started jumping up and down, that was nice..

:lol .