Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins talk on 560 WQAM.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I guess they chickened out. I turned on WQAM just when I pulled into my driveway and (I forgot who) someone said they are going to have a Marlins love fest for the next 5 hours. Meh. I guess not.

On 790 Sid talked Marlins a lot this morning. Unfortunately, a lot of it was not focused on the team and their accomplishments. Still, he does give them props and considering what most of the radio hosts are like he talks more baseball than most even if I often don't agree with his opinions.

I wouldn't call it a love fest, but it is very Marlins intensive. Interviews with Girardi, Jacobs, JJ, Dave van Boring, Tommy Hutton, and others. It's just nice to hear Marlins talk instead of more droning on about football. I can't stand this time of year when there's usually nothing but football talk, and this is yet another year where The Marlins are in the playoff chase(amazing).

  • Author

I wouldn't call it a love fest, but it is very Marlins intensive. Interviews with Girardi, Jacobs, JJ, Dave van Boring, Tommy Hutton, and others. It's just nice to hear Marlins talk instead of more droning on about football. I can't stand this time of year when there's usually nothing but football talk, and this is yet another year where The Marlins are in the playoff chase(amazing).

 

 

Crap. What did they all say? I was at the gym.

Was anyone listening to Hank Goldberg last night? I heard some of what he was saying on my way home last night and he was responding to a caller when he got on the topic of Jeffrey Loria. The caller said something about asking the FO why they didn't fill some holes before the trade deadline particularly the bullpen. Hank said the person to really ask was Loria. He then got into the owner's financial situation and how his divorce may have impacted it. He said "there were financial considerations" and started insinuating things about who had the real money when he stopped short and said he'd been suspended the last time he got into that topic (most of us probably remember that). He said "I don't want to get into his personal life" and soon ended the conversation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.