Marlins talk on 560 WQAM.

Hollyberry

I wouldn't call it a love fest, but it is very Marlins intensive. Interviews with Girardi, Jacobs, JJ, Dave van Boring, Tommy Hutton, and others. It's just nice to hear Marlins talk instead of more droning on about football. I can't stand this time of year when there's usually nothing but football talk, and this is yet another year where The Marlins are in the playoff chase(amazing).

I wouldn't call it a love fest, but it is very Marlins intensive. Interviews with Girardi, Jacobs, JJ, Dave van Boring, Tommy Hutton, and others. It's just nice to hear Marlins talk instead of more droning on about football. I can't stand this time of year when there's usually nothing but football talk, and this is yet another year where The Marlins are in the playoff chase(amazing).

Crap. What did they all say? I was at the gym.

Was anyone listening to Hank Goldberg last night? I heard some of what he was saying on my way home last night and he was responding to a caller when he got on the topic of Jeffrey Loria. The caller said something about asking the FO why they didn't fill some holes before the trade deadline particularly the bullpen. Hank said the person to really ask was Loria. He then got into the owner's financial situation and how his divorce may have impacted it. He said "there were financial considerations" and started insinuating things about who had the real money when he stopped short and said he'd been suspended the last time he got into that topic (most of us probably remember that). He said "I don't want to get into his personal life" and soon ended the conversation.