Anyone here make banners?

CYmarlins

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here can make banners. I got this one that a guy was doing but then he just stopped going online and its been a couple of weeks. I got the one that he made but it still needed to be resized because he made it too small, so I am just showing it here for anyone that can make it so they can get an idea of what I want.

Nothing too amazing but just something I want for my site so I can finally launch it. I want it to display my Memorbilia Collection and my Miguel Cabrera Baseball Card Autograph Collection along with other Marlins. Which right now I am hosting the pictures in the link in my signature.

If anyone can please help me out it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

I uploaded the picture of the banner here

http://public.fotki.com/kennycards/kodak_m...ins-banner.html

I could use a great banner maker aswell. Currently I make them for myself with Photoshop. I think the only effect I know how to use in PS is the free transform feature to blur the background. I pretty amatuer so I probably wont be much help. This is the current one I made for my website:

Like I said it's nothing fancy. Just thought I would drop my 2 cents in.

Yeah, sorry about that dude... (I do believe you are referring to me) I've been totally and absolutely consumed by a number of JROTC related things... including most of (if not all) of my staff preparing to quit within the next 2 weeks, and this before a regional inspection... on top of this the girl of my dreams rejected me... so I really apologize...