NCAA Football Week 6 Discussion

Junior

Go TIGAS.

It'll take some external forces to get FSU to the ACC championship game, but all things considered they still have a chance.

They still play Wake Forest, BC and Duke (I think Duke). Meanwhile, the only teams I think have a shot to go undefeated in the ACC or one loss are Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech.

I definitely tihnk GA Tech makes the 'ship, and we'll just have to wait and see who they face on the other side.

Remember last year FSU made the 'ship with 3 conference losses.

In my eyes, Clemson is the only team that can wrestle the league away from FSU. But they still have a couple of really tough games on the schedule.

Guest FishFanInPA

No one's giving Cuse a shot this weekend but they play teams tough in the Dome....just ask Iowa about that.

Tate didnt play that game, did he?

Yeah, so....the defense was still there and so were the rest of Iowa's weapons....point is....Pitt isn't Iowa.....

No one's giving Cuse a shot this weekend but they play teams tough in the Dome....just ask Iowa about that.

Yeah, so....the defense was still there and so were the rest of Iowa's weapons....point is....Pitt isn't Iowa.....

lol

Yeah losing your QB isn't anything big.

Go TIGAS.

It'll take some external forces to get FSU to the ACC championship game, but all things considered they still have a chance.

They still play Wake Forest, BC and Duke (I think Duke). Meanwhile, the only teams I think have a shot to go undefeated in the ACC or one loss are Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech.

I definitely tihnk GA Tech makes the 'ship, and we'll just have to wait and see who they face on the other side.

Remember last year FSU made the 'ship with 3 conference losses.

In my eyes, Clemson is the only team that can wrestle the league away from FSU. But they still have a couple of really tough games on the schedule.

Ok a lot of things to say. From your posts after this one as well. We aren't going to the Orange Bowl again and yes, the ACC title game is in Jax. It was great last year. How can you possibly think Clemson is the only team that can wrestle the league away from FSU? NC St is in our division as well and has no conference losses. Is it possible that Clemson loses two more ACC games? Certainly. But we would still need NC St to lose three ACC games as well. This is if we don't lose any more. NC St gets Clemson and Ga Tech in Novemeber but other than that just UNC, Wake, Maryland and Virgina. This year we don't have the wins against teams we could end up tied with so it would take a miracle to go back to Jax. And who is Calvin Jackson?

I know it is shooting early, but I had to ask someone... at least before I forgot...

Does anyone think that Navy stands a chance against Notre Dame a couple of weeks from now...

Navy is my #2 team, behind Da U... and I think that they could at the least play them tough. Some kid made a dumb bet with me, along the lines of if Notre Dame doesn't beat Navy by at least 14 points, I get $20. Plus a $2 kicker for the win...

Pitt's offense is probably better... Palko is awesome

I know it is shooting early, but I had to ask someone... at least before I forgot...

Does anyone think that Navy stands a chance against Notre Dame a couple of weeks from now...

Navy is my #2 team, behind Da U... and I think that they could at the least play them tough. Some kid made a dumb bet with me, along the lines of if Notre Dame doesn't beat Navy by at least 14 points, I get $20. Plus a $2 kicker for the win...

I see no chance of Navy winning.