Dunn or Cadillac

SonataArctica121

That's a tough call. But seeing how Dunn splits time with Norwood, I'd go with Caddy Williams.

and Vick :lol

I need Cadillac to do something because I picked him early and he is on my can't cut list. Hopefully his recent work hasn't been a fluke.

If it's a Yahoo! custom league, you can take the can't cut list off. I remember last year I couldn't cut Priest Holmes. I was pissed off.

That's a tough call. But seeing how Dunn splits time with Norwood, I'd go with Caddy Williams.

and Vick :lol

I need Cadillac to do something because I picked him early and he is on my can't cut list. Hopefully his recent work hasn't been a fluke.

If it's a Yahoo! custom league, you can take the can't cut list off. I remember last year I couldn't cut Priest Holmes. I was pissed off.

You don't understand, it was made by one of my freinds, and he can be a real dick sometimes :thumbdown He did this because it took him torry Holt, Westbrook, and Dunn for LT. I still think if that was even fair cause the P's and Q's by Westbrooks name freak me out. :confused