NCAA Football Week 8 Discussion

Junior

What a heartbreaker in Tallahassee...I just can't stomach it right now.

Im never picking FSU in the Pick 'Em ever again.

I bought too much into the Doak advantage.

They really should have had them, but poor execution (yet again) on offense was their downfall. And ya, that backup QB for BC was playing so well under pressure in the pocket, and everytime he started running the defensive backs let up on their receivers...so he would throw the ball just before the line of scrimmage and they were always wide open. I just couldn't believe it.

And that final drive where they got shut down at the 10 yard line was just sickening.

NIU @ Iowa next weekend.

If we start Nicholson, we have a chance.

I seriously doubt it

If you can beat them..........

If Horvath stats we will get raped.

IU has a really good QB, though.

And he'll only get better.

I mean the Buckeyes blew them out, but also we were able to limit what he could do at times. NIU can't do that.

NIU @ Iowa next weekend.

I seriously doubt it

I mean the Buckeyes blew them out, but also we were able to limit what he could do at times. NIU can't do that.

Who? Indiana or Iowa?

We're not playing Indiana, we're playing Iowa.

No offense Ramp, but I am not sure how "good" Indiana is considering the struggles they had with Illinois, Ball State, and losing to SIU.

NIU @ Iowa next weekend.

I seriously doubt it

Who? Indiana or Iowa?

No offense Ramp, but I am not sure how "good" Indiana is considering the struggles they had with Illinois, Ball State, and losing to SIU.

I refuse to count the game vs Southern Illinois...(our coach just had/was having brain surgery)

and Ball State was Kellen Lewis' first game ever and he came into the game down 21 points

I dont think we are good, I think we are pretty talented though. Im fairly confident that had Coach Hep not gone into brain surgery, we would have been 6-1 and ranked going into the Ohio State drubbing yesterday

NIU @ Iowa next weekend.

I seriously doubt it

Who? Indiana or Iowa?

I refuse to count the game vs Southern Illinois...(our coach just had/was having brain surgery)

and Ball State was Kellen Lewis' first game ever and he came into the game down 21 points

I dont think we are good, I think we are pretty talented though. Im fairly confident that had Coach Hep not gone into brain surgery, we would have been 6-1 and ranked going into the Ohio State drubbing yesterday

Fair enough.

They really should have had them, but poor execution (yet again) on offense was their downfall. And ya, that backup QB for BC was playing so well under pressure in the pocket, and everytime he started running the defensive backs let up on their receivers...so he would throw the ball just before the line of scrimmage and they were always wide open. I just couldn't believe it.

And that final drive where they got shut down at the 10 yard line was just sickening.

That wasn't BC's backup QB. Three plays lost that game for us..... Caz fumble led to 1 yard TD drive.... Roughing the punter that allowed a drive to continue which led to seven and the INT returned for a touchdown.... What a dumb call that was.... Throw a 4 yard out route with 30 seconds left in the half? If you catch it, there is nowhere to run and four yard gains isn't going to get it done at that point...... The morons next to me were yelling for that exact play claiming BC was dropping back and it was wide open and after the play the same two guys were yelling that Jeff Bowden is an idiot.... Had to call them out on that one.....

BCs backup QB was never in that game, not sure what you were watching. BC said Ryan would probably not play due to injury leading up to the Clemson game as well and he looked fine out there. FSU prepared all week for Ryan anyway.

That wasn't BC's backup QB. Three plays lost that game for us..... Caz fumble led to 1 yard TD drive.... Roughing the punter that allowed a drive to continue which led to seven and the INT returned for a touchdown.... What a dumb call that was.... Throw a 4 yard out route with 30 seconds left in the half? If you catch it, there is nowhere to run and four yard gains isn't going to get it done at that point...... The morons next to me were yelling for that exact play claiming BC was dropping back and it was wide open and after the play the same two guys were yelling that Jeff Bowden is an idiot.... Had to call them out on that one.....

BCs backup QB was never in that game, not sure what you were watching. BC said Ryan would probably not play due to injury leading up to the Clemson game as well and he looked fine out there. FSU prepared all week for Ryan anyway.

I was watching the same game as you.

Everyone told me BCs QB didn't play, so I went by that. And suffice to say, I didn't check out 'highlights' later on to confirm that.

Jeff Bowden 'is' an idiot. He gone.