Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Week 8 Discussion

Featured Replies

61 yard fumble return for a touchdown for Seattle. They're fighting back! Within a touchdown. 21-27 KC. NFL Replay, here's your game of the week.

David Carr has been benched for former Dolphin, Sage Rosenfels. What the hell is happening? Did he get hurt?

David Carr has been benched for former Dolphin, Sage Rosenfels. What the hell is happening? Did he get hurt?

Either that or he just got yanked because this game is out of reach for Houston. Meanwhile, Sage has already thrown a touchdown to Andre Johnson on his first series of the season.

 

Wow! 55 yard run for Frank Gore and the Niners are in the red zone.

 

 

At least the Niners didn't get shut out.

[/silver lining]

Freaky Stat Of The Day:

 

Michael Vick

19 of 26 passing

274 passing yards

3 passing TDs

0 INTs

 

Happy Halloween.

My opponent is never active and 4 of 9 of his players are on Bye. 4 of the active 5 are playing right now and they have 28 points. 4 are playing for me and I have 9 points. If I lose, I'm gonna have a titty attack.

ouch.

Good news is, I have Nate Washington, Harrison, Holt, LT, and Vinateri all going for me later. All he has is Jake Delhomme.

You have LT and holt who can single handly on there own probably get more then 28 points and your trying to make us feel sorry for you? And you actually beleive there is a chance you will lose? The Chargers defence is more against the run and god forbid LT doesn't rip the Rams defence in half

 

:notworthy Marques ****ING COLSTON! :notworthy

Freaky Stat Of The Day:

 

Michael Vick

19 of 26 passing

274 passing yards

3 passing TDs

0 INTs

 

Happy Halloween.

How about this for freaky:

Frank Gore: 11 att, 90 yds, 1 rec, 3 yds. And the Niners are losing 41-3.

 

My opponent is never active and 4 of 9 of his players are on Bye. 4 of the active 5 are playing right now and they have 28 points. 4 are playing for me and I have 9 points. If I lose, I'm gonna have a titty attack.

ouch.

Good news is, I have Nate Washington, Harrison, Holt, LT, and Vinateri all going for me later. All he has is Jake Delhomme.

:notworthy Marques ****ING COLSTON! :notworthy

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

 

WHAT A PLAY BY COLSTON!

damn the 9'ers, does a shut out have it's own point range is is it in between like 0-14? does anyone remember?

 

chucky... why that play on 4th and 1?... why??

Funny huh, I think Football is the only sport you can run up the score in but no one will complain.

 

Wow, I can't wait till tiki retires, I am totally drafting Jacobs early next year :mischief

My opponent is never active and 4 of 9 of his players are on Bye. 4 of the active 5 are playing right now and they have 28 points. 4 are playing for me and I have 9 points. If I lose, I'm gonna have a titty attack.

ouch.

Good news is, I have Nate Washington, Harrison, Holt, LT, and Vinateri all going for me later. All he has is Jake Delhomme.

You have LT and holt who can single handly on there own probably get more then 28 points and your trying to make us feel sorry for you? And you actually beleive there is a chance you will lose? The Chargers defence is more against the run and god forbid LT doesn't rip the Rams defence in half

WEEK 6:

 

Charlie Frye 7

LaDainian Tomlinson 6

Kevan Barlow 0

Torry Holt 10

Marvin Harrison 8

Reggie Wayne 8

L.J. Smith 6

San Diego Chargers 9

Adam Vinatieri 0

 

I scored 54 f***in' points with Harrison, Holt, LT, and a PROBABLE Vinateri. Anything can happen.

so what did ocho cinco do for a td dance?

 

A salsa dance.

 

Im facing Rex Grossman and Admin johnson today in fantasy. 2-6, here i come.

That sux

 

 

 

 

yeah...

Wow. You are owned, dude.

so what did ocho cinco do for a td dance?

 

A salsa dance.

 

Im facing Rex Grossman and Admin johnson today in fantasy. 2-6, here i come.

That sux

 

 

 

 

yeah...

 

Ouch. Wonder what the score will end up being.

I have Grossman/LJ dude, that is my team!

so what did ocho cinco do for a td dance?

 

A salsa dance.

 

Im facing Rex Grossman and Admin johnson today in fantasy. 2-6, here i come.

:headscratch

 

Trash all over the field at Giants Stadium. Always a welcome sight. :mischief

Bryant Gumbel is hilarious. He gets excited so easily. Taylor barely got a first down and had about 2 yards between him and his defender and Gumbel says...

 

"Here's Taylor... HAS RUNNING ROOM!"

 

He did that thing with his voice like he's expecting Taylor to keep running so he can say "BREAKS FREE, THERE HE GOES! TOUCHDOWN JAGUARS!"

honestly, Temple took the only win on that field......I'm swearing off football.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.