Panthers vs. Sens

Beinfest4Prez

What a horridly officiated game. Call the same calls on the other team you f***ing refs.

What a horridly officiated game. Call the same calls on the other team you f***ing refs.

LARMAN!!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST GOAL!

3-2!!

These refs suck. Plain and simple. Can't ALLEN MAKE A f***ING DEFENSIVE PLAY WHEN THE PUCK IS GOING RIGHT AT THE GUY HE WAS DEFENDING?!? AND YOU WON'T CALL OBVIOUS INTERFERENCE ON GARY ROBERTS EARLIER ON?

well folks,

blame me for the last 2 losses...I was at the Rangers game at NY that we won, but since then I've seen 2 horrible games in my week in FLA. We flat out sucked vs Tampa and well, we didn't play up to par with Ottawa (figures). But on a bright note...this week I got to see 2 Chris Gratton fights...a double fight, and a penalty shot...it coulda been worse, but we are missing SOMETHING right now. Its not Bertuzzi (But he would help)...its just our style of play is missing something.

the panthers outplay their opponents in every game, but a few idiotic mistakes always end up being the difference.

it's always something with the 2006 panthers. one week they can't score more than a goal a game and the next week they're giving up half-a-dozen a game. belfour was abysmal and the defensive coverage was just as bad.

martin and the team keeps taking solace in the fact that we're outshooting, outchancing, virtually, out-everything everyone we play, but the only thing that matters is the final score and needless to say, we aren't winning many there.

good teams always find ways to win - and bad teams always find a way to lose. right now we're just flat out a bad team. not only are we finding ways to lose - we're inventing some new ones in the process.

this has been one of the most frustrating seasons to be a panther fan. we have sucked before, so you'd think we would be used to it by now....but with all the hype coming into the season and the promise they show by outplaying teams, an 8-12-4 start is heart-wrenching. i'm fed up with it to be quite honest.

if these guys dont stand up and show some heart soon - this is going to be a looooooooooong season.

ps- not trying to open up a can of worms, but i find it funny how much flack panther fans get locally yet the panther threads on this forum always have 25-50 responses and the heat's threads get 5-10. the panthers have been a doormat for the last decade and still there was good crowd at the game tonight (around 16,500). not that it matters, but wanted to get that off my chest.