Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dear Santa

Featured Replies

Dear Santa

I wood like a cool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all

yeer

yer Frend, BiLLy

 

Dear Billy

Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care. How about I send you a friggin' book so you can learn to read and write? I'm giving your older brother the space ranger. At least HE can spell!

Santa

 

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl all year, and the only thing I ask for is

peace and joy in the world for everybody!

Love, Sarah

 

Dear Sarah,

Your parents smoked pot when they had you, didn't they?

Santa

 

Dear Santa,

I don't know if you can do this, but for Christmas, I'd like for my

mommy and daddy to get back together. Please see what you can do?

Love, Teddy

 

Dear Teddy,

Look, your dad's banging the babysitter like a screen door in a

hurricane. Do you think he's gonna give that up to come back to your frigid mom, who rides his ass constantly? It's time to give up that

dream. Let me get you some nice Legos instead.

Santa

 

Dear Santa,

I want a new bike, a Playstation, a train, some G.I. Joes, a dog, a

drum kit, a pony and a tuba.

Love, Francis

 

Dear Francis,

Who names their kid "Francis" nowadays? I bet you're gay, I'll set you up with a Barbie.

Santa

 

Dear Santa,

I left milk and cookies for you under the tree, and I left carrots for

your reindeer outside the back door.

Love, Susan

 

Dear Susan,

Milk gives me the runs and carrots make the deer fart in my face when riding in the sleigh. You want to do me a favor? Leave me a bottle of

scotch.

Santa

 

Dear Santa,

What do you do the other 364 days of the year? Are you busy making toys?

Your friend, Thomas

 

Dear Thomas,

All the toys are made in China . I have a condo in Miami , where I spend most of my time making low-budget porno films. I unwind by drinking myself silly and squeezing the asses of cocktail waitresses while losing money at the craps table. Hey, you wanted to know.

Santa

 

Dear Santa,

Do you see us when we're sleeping, do you really know when we're

awake, like in the song?

Love, Jessica

 

Dear Jessica,

Are you really that gullible or are you just a Blonde? Good luck in

whatever you do. I'm skipping your house.

Santa

 

Dear Santa,

I really really want a puppy this year. Please please please PLEASE

PLEASE could I have one?

Timmy

 

Timmy,

That whiney begging sh*t may work with your folks, but that crap

doesn't work with me. You're getting a sweater again.

Santa

 

Dearest Santa,

We don't have a chimney in our house, how do you get into our home?

Love, Marky

 

Mark, first, stop calling yourself "Marky", that's why you're getting

your ass whipped at school. Second, you don't live in a house, you live in a low-rent apartment complex. Third, I get inside your pad just like the boogeyman does, through your bedroom window.

Sweet Dreams, Santa

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.