NFL Experience

McFly

Does it take place inside the stadium instead of the parking lot?

I lived out in San Diego when the Super Bowl was at Qualcomm and I drove by a couple times. They had the tents set up in the parking lot.

it was by the convention center for super bowl 37. it must depend on the city and space.

but this year, it's at the parking lot.

I agree that it's more kid-friendly than anything else. I was there from the time it opened until it closed, but only because I was waiting on the autograph sessions with Ronnie Brown and Zach Thomas. The tent with all the memo. from around the country was pretty cool though. Prices weren't through the roof either like they were at the official NFL Team Store. That was just ridiculous.

I was there Saturday. It was pretty cool, long lines though. We didn't wait around all day for Zach Thomas and Ronnie Brown who were signing at 7pm. Ending up getting Al Harris, Wil Allen, Sinorice Moss and Mercury Morris.

That list for Thursday is absolutely amazing....

I saw Harris, Moss, and Will Allen there. As well as Duane Starks and Desmond Howard (who took Kearse's place), but I didn't think they were worth the lines that I saw. I did manage to get Zach, Ronnie, and Keith Byars. There was no line for Byars. There was a huge line for Dan Morgan though. I ended up waiting over a 1/2 hour in the line only to be told that you must accompany a kid under 12 in order to get an autograph which pissed me off quite a bit. It was at the Home Depot Kids Workshop towards the main entrance. If I had known Mercury were there I would have sought him out. Dammit. Hopefully I'll be able to leave work at 5 on the dot Thursday and make it for one of those marquee guys. There's going to be a hell of alot of scrub players there also. Egh.