Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tix for Nats opener

Featured Replies

We should organize a meeting in DC for opening day.

syracuse is only a day's trip to dc.

 

:mischief2

 

may have to take a visit to opening day.

 

Syracuse area? I have family in the Oswego area.

But back to the question. I would guess if you went to the Nats home page that would say when single game tickets go on sale.

syracuse is only a day's trip to dc.

 

:mischief2

 

may have to take a visit to opening day.

 

Syracuse area? I have family in the Oswego area.

But back to the question. I would guess if you went to the Nats home page that would say when single game tickets go on sale.

 

yeah, senior at SU. then moving to LA in May so I'll definitely catch the fish out there as well... as for opening day tix, the nationals website still didn't have a date. i tried googling as well, no luck.

 

we'll have to keep a lookout.

syracuse is only a day's trip to dc.

 

:mischief2

 

may have to take a visit to opening day.

 

Go Cuse Go....nice to see another Orange out there....

 

We really should organize once they come out.

The guy working at the Nationals teamstore at White Flint Mall (Rockville, Maryland) said they would go on sale beginning of March (1st I think, but don't quote me on it). I still plan on calling a number or two to confirm it.

I go to school at GTOWN and would LOVE to go to the game... my good friend Juanky wants to come up and visit to see it too! :batman

syracuse is only a day's trip to dc.

 

:mischief2

 

may have to take a visit to opening day.

 

Syracuse area? I have family in the Oswego area.

But back to the question. I would guess if you went to the Nats home page that would say when single game tickets go on sale.

 

yeah, senior at SU. then moving to LA in May so I'll definitely catch the fish out there as well... as for opening day tix, the nationals website still didn't have a date. i tried googling as well, no luck.

 

we'll have to keep a lookout.

 

A move from Syracuse to LA. Talk about culture shock. LOL

I don't think the summers in your area can be beat. Georgous country. The Finger Lakes, following Lake Ontario around to the 1000 Islands region. Beautiful. And the people are so down to earth. We were up there in June of '05 for my niece's graduation from HS (Mexico, to be precise, stright north on I-81). And natchurally had to make the drive down to Cooperstown.

Well, good luck finding the ticket info. And good luck with the upcoming move to LA.

well, i had my first classes this week and if its a night game, I'll be there! My professor doesn't even take attendence, so if its at night, i'm takin the train down!

 

edit: Quinnipiac beats out 'Cuse any day ;)

I will most definitely be there...no Monday classes so should make for a quality day trip

 

And I agree should get a group outing going

 

I couldn't find anything on the web site

syracuse is only a day's trip to dc.

 

:mischief2

 

may have to take a visit to opening day.

 

Syracuse area? I have family in the Oswego area.

But back to the question. I would guess if you went to the Nats home page that would say when single game tickets go on sale.

 

yeah, senior at SU. then moving to LA in May so I'll definitely catch the fish out there as well... as for opening day tix, the nationals website still didn't have a date. i tried googling as well, no luck.

 

we'll have to keep a lookout.

 

A move from Syracuse to LA. Talk about culture shock. LOL

I don't think the summers in your area can be beat. Georgous country. The Finger Lakes, following Lake Ontario around to the 1000 Islands region. Beautiful. And the people are so down to earth. We were up there in June of '05 for my niece's graduation from HS (Mexico, to be precise, stright north on I-81). And natchurally had to make the drive down to Cooperstown.

Well, good luck finding the ticket info. And good luck with the upcoming move to LA.

 

thanks for the kind words. summers are great here... too bad ive been in the sweltering heat of LA the past two! im personally a fan of the fall though... never experienced it growing up in miami so it's been great to see these past four years...

 

so hopefully march 1st for the tickets eh? we should all definitely meet up at some point before the game. would be great to see a ton of marlins jerseys in rfk.

 

last away game i went to was against the dodgers in august. i sat near the marlins BP. when they were practicing willis came over to say hi and hermida threw a ball over. olivo stopped by as well... they loved seeing the marlins jersey on the other coast... imagine when they see 10 to 15 of us. :)

thanks for the kind words. summers are great here... too bad ive been in the sweltering heat of LA the past two! im personally a fan of the fall though... never experienced it growing up in miami so it's been great to see these past four years...

 

so hopefully march 1st for the tickets eh? we should all definitely meet up at some point before the game. would be great to see a ton of marlins jerseys in rfk.

 

last away game i went to was against the dodgers in august. i sat near the marlins BP. when they were practicing willis came over to say hi and hermida threw a ball over. olivo stopped by as well... they loved seeing the marlins jersey on the other coast... imagine when they see 10 to 15 of us. :)

 

Falls are a great time there. My folks live way out in the country on a hill so the view is spectacular. Being brought up in Miami and then moving to upstate NY must have been an eye opener for you in the fall. LOL Lucky for you the last few winters have been relatively mild. I left there in '75 for a stint in the USAF so I could tell you some horror stories of winters in that area. Like climbing out the a second story window to shovel out the front door. LOL

Before you leave there take a drive up 81 to Mexico and then hang a right on Rte 3 (pretty sure that's the road #). Follow that around Lake Ontario into Watertown. Some of the best scenery you could ever want to see along that route. My fav spot is a small lighthouse that you can climb up in on a hill overlooking a bay on the lake between Sandy Pond and Watertown.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.