Australian PM attacking Obama?

Fishfan79

It may be called a "screw up" but it wasn't a main target of the presidency, as it was for Bush. Stop rehashing the past to try and justify the goverment's shortcomings... and don't try to pull any cards for intelligence, you're enrolled at UCF....

You're a tool.

Do they teach you how to spell 'government' in the Peace Corps?

How you got into college, Wild Marlin Man, still perplexes me.

Are you so blinded by your conservative ideology that you can't see that it was BUSH (not CLINTON) that was poised to capture Osama once he murdered the thousands of Americans in 9-11, and he let Osama slip through his fingers by:

You and your conservative buddies oughta scrape away the crap that Karl Rove has dabbed onto your eyes and realize a couple of things:

So go ahead, parrot Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and others and say Kerry was a liar, Gore was a nutjob. Show everyone your true level of intelligence.

Or think for yourself for a change

You're a tool, too.

You're a Republican AND you have Antoine Walker as your avatar.

Two strikes.

You just said that with Kerry, we'd be winning the war on terrorism? That communist doesn't even like/respect American troops.

Sorry man but I understand Bush is not the greatest President of all time, however he's light years better than Kerry or Gore would have been. So sadly enough, Dems couldn't come up with anything better than a lying Kerry or a nut job in Gore.

Now they have another flip flopper in Hillary and a candidate Obama (who seems like a nice guy) but will never win the election because of his race and inexperience.

Giuliani will tear apart both Hillary and/or Obama in a debate even if they were together.

What kind of inane statements are these? Kerry's a communist? You're a college student man, try & do a little better than that. The man's a U.S. Senator. You might disagree with him but to say he "doesn't like/respect American troops" is flat retarded.

And then you agree that Bush is "light years" better than Gore or Kerry would've been? Based on what? Bush has been an absolute mess, by almost any measure. Go back & look at things he's proposed in state of the union speeches, or back when he was running for each term, then tell me which of them he's accomplished. And he's had a REPUBLICAN MAJORITY in congress to work with. That's almost laughably inept.

How come the men who served with him did not support him? Most people find that humorous. His voting records and botched jokes are hilarious. The guy is a joke.

Oh yeah, Kerry lost to Bush in the DEBATES! hahaha. The worst public speaking President of all time and Kerry lost to him according to most. What does that say about him?

Please provide proof of either of those being true.

Probably the fact that the country was divided yet Bush won the election.....many so called experts said the same on TV. I will try to find some proof for you. I thought he won the debates as he came across much more honest.

But I just did some quick research on who won the 2004 Presidental Debates....one site had Kerry winning 47-46%. Another had Bush winning by 3%......I'm guessing it was about 50-50. I just find it funny that Bush is a horrible public speaker yet Kerry wasn't smart enough to distance himself from Bush.

People thought Bush won because they are stupid and they thought KErry was being "too mean" to Bush, and they felt he bullied him.

haha please.....Kerry couldn't talk his way out of a paper bag. Kerry lost because Bush came off as more honest. No one could believe a thing out of John Kerry's mouth especially when looking at his history with the military and his horrible voting record.

Way to go John Kerry! You voted to go to Iraq then you blamed Bush for going there! You are one hell of a man!

You just said that with Kerry, we'd be winning the war on terrorism? That communist doesn't even like/respect American troops.

Sorry man but I understand Bush is not the greatest President of all time, however he's light years better than Kerry or Gore would have been. So sadly enough, Dems couldn't come up with anything better than a lying Kerry or a nut job in Gore.

Now they have another flip flopper in Hillary and a candidate Obama (who seems like a nice guy) but will never win the election because of his race and inexperience.

Giuliani will tear apart both Hillary and/or Obama in a debate even if they were together.

What kind of inane statements are these? Kerry's a communist? You're a college student man, try & do a little better than that. The man's a U.S. Senator. You might disagree with him but to say he "doesn't like/respect American troops" is flat retarded.

And then you agree that Bush is "light years" better than Gore or Kerry would've been? Based on what? Bush has been an absolute mess, by almost any measure. Go back & look at things he's proposed in state of the union speeches, or back when he was running for each term, then tell me which of them he's accomplished. And he's had a REPUBLICAN MAJORITY in congress to work with. That's almost laughably inept.

How come the men who served with him did not support him? Most people find that humorous. His voting records and botched jokes are hilarious. The guy is a joke.

Oh yeah, Kerry lost to Bush in the DEBATES! hahaha. The worst public speaking President of all time and Kerry lost to him according to most. What does that say about him?

Probably the fact that the country was divided yet Bush won the election.....many so called experts said the same on TV. I will try to find some proof for you. I thought he won the debates as he came across much more honest.

But I just did some quick research on who won the 2004 Presidental Debates....one site had Kerry winning 47-46%. Another had Bush winning by 3%......I'm guessing it was about 50-50. I just find it funny that Bush is a horrible public speaker yet Kerry wasn't smart enough to distance himself from Bush.

People thought Bush won because they are stupid and they thought KErry was being "too mean" to Bush, and they felt he bullied him.

haha please.....Kerry couldn't talk his way out of a paper bag. Kerry lost because Bush came off as more honest. No one could believe a thing out of John Kerry's mouth especially when looking at his history with the military and his horrible voting record.

Way to go John Kerry! You voted to go to Iraq then you blamed Bush for going there! You are one hell of a man!

How anyone, knowing what we know now can find Bush honest, is beyond me. The guy always came off as seedy, like he was intentionally keeping something from you, and surprise, he has been. He's not trust worthy at all, you are just blinded by your bias.

At least Accord would drop some knowledge on people, you are just a tool.

How anyone, knowing what we know now can find Bush honest, is beyond me. The guy always came off as seedy, like he was intentionally keeping something from you, and surprise, he has been. He's not trust worthy at all, you are just blinded by your bias.

How am I tool? I guarantee that George Bush would win a poll on honesty over John Kerry.

How am I tool? I guarantee that George Bush would win a poll on honesty over John Kerry.

Why is it that die-hard Bush fans and conservatives (I hate using this word but it is appropriate in this case) in general feel the need to rehash the past in order to justify the current administration. Clinton is out of office, Kerry didn't win and isn't running again... Why are we all not looking at the present and future? I could care less right now if George Bush would win an honesty poll over John Kerry. The fact is that the current administration is doing a mediocre at best job across the board and things need to change if America wants to continue to prosper as it has. I'm not implying this means voting for Obama or any other candidate for that matter but let the past remain and stop so blindly ignoring the problems which America is facing right now.

Why is it that die-hard Bush fans and conservatives (I hate using this word but it is appropriate in this case) in general feel the need to rehash the past in order to justify the current administration. Clinton is out of office, Kerry didn't win and isn't running again... Why are we all not looking at the present and future? I could care less right now if George Bush would win an honesty poll over John Kerry. The fact is that the current administration is doing a mediocre at best job across the board and things need to change if America wants to continue to prosper as it has. I'm not implying this means voting for Obama or any other candidate for that matter but let the past remain and stop so blindly ignoring the problems which America is facing right now.

The same reason they jumped all over Kerry when he made his stupid comments about the troops being uneducated in the 06 election. They desperately need a straw-man to divert attention from their failings and unpopularity. Rove and company were great at running an aggressive and effective political campaign where they can destroy their opponent. But they are terrible at actually governing the country.

"The same reason they jumped all over Kerry when he made his stupid comments about the troops being uneducated in the 06 election. They desperately need a straw-man to divert attention from their failings and unpopularity. Rove and company were great at running an aggressive and effective political campaign where they can destroy their opponent. But they are terrible at actually governing the country."

That is incorrect. The reason everyone jumped on Kerry for his "joke" because it was quite possibly one of the stupidest things ever said.

"The same reason they jumped all over Kerry when he made his stupid comments about the troops being uneducated in the 06 election. They desperately need a straw-man to divert attention from their failings and unpopularity. Rove and company were great at running an aggressive and effective political campaign where they can destroy their opponent. But they are terrible at actually governing the country."

That is incorrect. The reason everyone jumped on Kerry for his "joke" because it was quite possibly one of the stupidest things ever said.

have you seen how many bushisms books, videos and etc are out there...stupid qoutes come out bush like lies come from the republican party