Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lindstrom opening eyes in camp

Featured Replies

I agree. I guess that basic point that I had meant to make was this...those years most likely cost him a lot of money and opportunities to progress along his career track. I felt sad for him even if he doesnt regret it.

Normally that holds true, but besides wanting to do this he also says that eating what he did contributed to him gaining more weight, which turned into more muscle later on. That's not a bad theory, and one could logically deduce that he will be a better pitcher now throwing 102 MPH as opposed to 92-94 three or four years ago.

Im betting it was more foisted upon him by family than anything else. These poor slobs evangelize on the UF campus from time to time. I feel sorry that they're forced to waste so many of their best years on silly ORGANIZED religion. Religion in itself is fine.

You may very well know more than me about baseball, but you've got no idea what you're talking about in regards to this. And hey, that's ok, everyone's allowed to be ignorant about something, and I'm not going to sit here and try and force you to let me educate you. I'm just going to ask that you try to not speak so disrespectfully about things you don't understand.

 

The guy did it completely of his freewill, and values the experience it gave him. And again, I know this might be hard to understand for someone who has implied respect for "religion", just not organized, but there truly are more important things in the world than your career and how much money you make. At least to some of us.

are you saying every Marlin's pitcher should take a mission trip to Holland then?

 

Everyone should take a trip to Holland. Thats my philosophy.

 

 

There are two things I hate.

Those intolerant of other cultures and the Dutch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.