Cats vs. Evil Atlanta that needs to lose

Fishfan79

that was lucky as heck but Iwill take it :)

anyone know where I can purchase a cats jersey besides the arena? sports authority doesnt carry them (but they have red sox and yankee jersey's grr)

dont new jerseys come out next year?

id wait if i were you

2-1 Cats after 2

that was lucky as heck but Iwill take it :)

anyone know where I can purchase a cats jersey besides the arena? sports authority doesnt carry them (but they have red sox and yankee jersey's grr)

dont new jerseys come out next year?

id wait if i were you

2-1 Cats after 2

yeah I might as well I am worried also about my jersey curse, every time I have bought a jersey the player gets traded or seriously injured in any sport it seems. Football, baseball it has been proven :( I have 10 marlins jersey and all are now former marlins hehe

hate to have the cats trade jbo

4 points out, 18,000 in attendance tonight. Not gonna lie, I'm pleasantly surprised the team is this good at this point. I thought this season was for nothing about a few weeks ago after.

It was so nice to finally go to another game tonight. Honestly, I get more excited seeing Panther goal than a Gator's touchdown, which many would regard as blashphemy.