Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I met Udonis Haslem today!

Featured Replies

I love how people will hate on anything just to hate/have something to post.

 

Seriously, who the hell cares?

 

Let him do what he wants to do instead because it isn't what you do you insult someone because of a friggin' steaker.

Now that would be style!! Steak on a hat. A nice little filet on the bill. I would love to see Chad Cordero rock one of them.

It's a style. Deal with it. I never understood poodle skirts and short sleeve shirts rolled up past your shoulders. But hey, it's style!

Its still stupid.

It's a style. Deal with it. I never understood poodle skirts and short sleeve shirts rolled up past your shoulders. But hey, it's style!

Its still stupid.

Must be if you say so :thumbup

Lets quit bitching about stickers on hats and take a stand against popped collars! :censored

I know ur probably kidding but popped collars are another thing that pisses me off.........

 

 

I'm not kidding actually. :mad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.