Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I met Udonis Haslem today!

Featured Replies

I met Udonis Haslem at the aventura mall today and check out the hat he's wearing...

 

 

 

My brother getting his hat signed

 

 

 

signing my hat (even though you can't see it)

Waaaaaaaa

 

A lot of people wear it with the tag and flat brimmed. Not my thing, but it's done. Stop hating for no reason.

a real marlin fan would have his hat broken in, not with the freakin tag on it still.

 

 

The sticker on top is what's "cool" now.......... i know tons of people who have had hats for months and haven't taken that off

 

I think it looks dumb so i take it off........

a real marlin fan would have his hat broken in, not with the freakin tag on it still.

 

That's the old hat, not the new one, so I'll give him a pass. :whistle

a real marlin fan would have his hat broken in, not with the freakin tag on it still.

 

 

The sticker on top is what's "cool" now.......... i know tons of people who have had hats for months and haven't taken that off

 

I think it looks dumb so i take it off........

 

I still keep the tags and stickers on my shirts...

 

 

 

 

No I don't. I just wanted to fit in. :(

kids actually wear hats with the freakin stickers on them these days?

 

 

jeez, where has this world freakin gone?

 

every generation has its trends. You had the twist, we have stickers on our hat.

I'll never forget, I'm a HS football coach and I'm about 10 years younger than the next youngest guy and 20 years younger than most. One guy was asking what a jimmy hat was, and this other coach said "is it the ones w/ the flat bill?" haha. I had to explain a jimmy hat's a condom, and the flat bill is just idiotic. i cant see how it doesnt give you a headache.

kids actually wear hats with the freakin stickers on them these days?

 

 

jeez, where has this world freakin gone?

 

every generation has its trends. You had the twist, we have stickers on our hat.

 

 

the sticker on the hat is stupid.

 

 

besides haslem isnt part of this new generation that uses them, aka the kids.

 

 

he is just an idiot.

kids actually wear hats with the freakin stickers on them these days?

 

 

jeez, where has this world freakin gone?

every generation has its trends. You had the twist, we have stickers on our hat.:lol !

 

besides haslem isnt part of this new generation that uses them, aka the kids.

 

 

he is just an idiot.

How is he not a member of the current young generation? Do you have to be under 15 or something?

kids actually wear hats with the freakin stickers on them these days?

 

 

jeez, where has this world freakin gone?

 

every generation has its trends. You had the twist, we have stickers on our hat.

 

 

the sticker on the hat is stupid.

 

 

besides haslem isnt part of this new generation that uses them, aka the kids.

 

 

he is just an idiot.

but he sure can play some tight D on your boy dork noringski

kids actually wear hats with the freakin stickers on them these days?

 

 

jeez, where has this world freakin gone?

 

every generation has its trends. You had the twist, we have stickers on our hat.

 

 

the sticker on the hat is stupid.

 

 

besides haslem isnt part of this new generation that uses them, aka the kids.

 

 

he is just an idiot.

Hey last time I checked it's not the 50's grandpa. He must be an idiot b/c he doesn't wear the hat properly :rolleyes:

 

Do you seriously find a flaw in everything?

  • Author

kids actually wear hats with the freakin stickers on them these days?

 

 

jeez, where has this world freakin gone?

 

every generation has its trends. You had the twist, we have stickers on our hat.

 

 

the sticker on the hat is stupid.

 

 

besides haslem isnt part of this new generation that uses them, aka the kids.

 

 

he is just an idiot.

Hey last time I checked it's not the 50's grandpa. He must be an idiot b/c he doesn't wear the hat properly :rolleyes:

 

Do you seriously find a flaw in everything?

 

He's a spurs fan from texas, he probably wears cowboy hats.

kids actually wear hats with the freakin stickers on them these days?

 

 

jeez, where has this world freakin gone?

 

every generation has its trends. You had the twist, we have stickers on our hat.

 

 

the sticker on the hat is stupid.

 

 

besides haslem isnt part of this new generation that uses them, aka the kids.

 

 

he is just an idiot.

Hey last time I checked it's not the 50's grandpa. He must be an idiot b/c he doesn't wear the hat properly :rolleyes:

 

Do you seriously find a flaw in everything?

 

He's a spurs fan from texas, he probably wears cowboy hats.

 

 

:lol

 

 

haslem is from my friggin generation.

 

 

we never did that sh*t.

a real marlin fan would have his hat broken in, not with the freakin tag on it still.

I never understood why the hell people leave the tags on their hats. Its retarded.

a real marlin fan would have his hat broken in, not with the freakin tag on it still.

I never understood why the hell people leave the tags on their hats. Its retarded.

this thread got retarded quick...such old foggies :thumbdown

It's a style. Deal with it. I never understood poodle skirts and short sleeve shirts rolled up past your shoulders. But hey, it's style!

I love how people will hate on anything just to hate/have something to post.

 

Seriously, who the hell cares?

 

Let him do what he wants to do instead because it isn't what you do you insult someone because of a friggin' sticker.

It's a style. Deal with it. I never understood poodle skirts and short sleeve shirts rolled up past your shoulders. But hey, it's style!

i believe the short sleeves rolled up like that was to hold your cigarette pack if im not mistakin...ill have to watch "the Outsiders" tonight to rehash my memory

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.