Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pictures from Bulgaria

Featured Replies

As I have a bit of free time this morning before a meeting at the orphanage I figured I'd post up a few pictures from Bulgaria.

 

 

 

The Seven Lakes of Rila

 

 

 

The Seven Lakes of Rila

 

 

 

The Seven Lakes of Rila

 

 

 

My town

 

 

 

My town

  • Author

Very nice.

 

Are you a native of the country? Or are you just staying for a bit?

 

I'm working out here for a few years as a Peace Corps volunteer

Wow, that is absolutly stunning, makes me want to be there right now. Nothing like that in this part of the world.

 

The Canadian Rockies are kind of similar.

Wow man its amazing the natural-look of it. I think when i retire (im 17 LOL) i will move to a place like this. I love it, congrats!

Beautiful, hope you're enjoying your time over there man. Bulgaria seems like a mix between Greece and Italy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.