Schilling Offers $1 Million Bet

Markickass21

I agree.......... Schilling must be out to get some publicity or something

I mean seriously Gary Thorne came out and did the right thing by apologizing for misinterpreting what mirabelli said. Not only that, but it was nearly 3 years ago and nobody honestly cares what he thinks. I'm saying that he's dumb to take this any farther than it already has been taken because it's just plain ridiculous to begin with.

Yeah, because this is the same situation! :lol

I didn't say people couldn't comment, I just don't get when you say you hate this story/want it to go away...yet continue to come in and post in the thread about it.

Didn't say anything about The Thrill at all.

Glad for you sanity you got to troll me today though. :thumbup

love how schilling says he doesnt care about what anyone thinks because his teammates and coaches know the truth.. yet he bets someone $1 to prove anyone wrong

Its more or less a if you are going to continue to talk sh*t, step up to the plate and man up and prove it.

In the grand scheme of things I don't care what anyone thinks about my opinions or me on here, yet it gets to a point where you are done with it and thats why I did/will do ban bets.

Put up or shut up.

love how schilling says he doesnt care about what anyone thinks because his teammates and coaches know the truth.. yet he bets someone $1 to prove anyone wrong

Its more or less a if you are going to continue to talk sh*t, step up to the plate and man up and prove it.

In the grand scheme of things I don't care what anyone thinks about my opinions or me on here, yet it gets to a point where you are done with it and thats why I did/will do ban bets.

Put up or shut up.

yeah but if it doesnt matter to him, then whats the point of the bet.. he knows his teammates know it was blood, so technically that should be enough for him.

Put up or shut up.

yeah but if it doesnt matter to him, then whats the point of the bet.. he knows his teammates know it was blood, so technically that should be enough for him.

Its because its people attacking your integrity and character. I'd take offense to that as well.

Anyone notice how Schilling waited until it became a dead subject to say something about?

He's loving it...he's probably sending a gift basket to Gary Thorne right now for putting him in the news, as he's the biggest attention whore around...it's why he has verbal diarhea, and it' the cause of why he waited until it was out of the news to say it, to keep it going