Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Beane is absurd

Featured Replies

  • Author

Wasnt he a former minor league POY?

I believe so... I think back in 1999

  • Author

With Col. maybe? or was it Ari? i wanna say Col.

Arizona I think

With Col. maybe? or was it Ari? i wanna say Col.

Arizona I think

i'm pretty sure it was it was with colorado

  • Author

With Col. maybe? or was it Ari? i wanna say Col.

Arizona I think

i'm pretty sure it was it was with colorado

No, it was Arizona where he had his best minor league numbers

 

link

I'm pretty sure he was with the Oriole organization at one point. I kinda thought the guy sucked at that time. Oh well.

Ya, he was. he didn't play too well with the orioles and that's why he didn't last long there.

Jack Cust.

 

are you f***ing serious? Big ups to that scouting department

 

(not to mention Dan Johnson and Chris Snelling)

And got Chris Denorfia for next year

Never thought he was that good, and now he is coming of TJ.

 

He'll be 28 next year.

 

I personally like the pitcher we got (Marcus McBeth) who'll be in Cincy anyday, and there is another one on the way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.