Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quick Question

Featured Replies

I havent had this problem before so I was wondering if any of the season ticket holders would know if this is possible... (TSwift, BroncoBob, whoever else is a holder)

 

I have some tickets (that are in my plan obviously) that I can't make because I will be out of town. I was wondering if its possible that I can trade those tickets for another game that I need extra tickets for..(I have my original 2 seats but some buddies want to go as well) The tickets that I want to "trade" aren't vouchers or antying, they are actual tickets for a certain game. Can I do that?? If so how do I go about doing that?

 

Any help would be apperciated!

 

:gofish

I'm pretty sure you can't. That's what my dad's rep told him, when he was thinking about getting season tickets.

I would think it would depend on if you have the full season package or one of the partial plans. I'm guessing a partial plan because the full season plan gets plenty of free vouchers for that reason. I've never tried to do what you are attempting, so sorry, I don't have a definitive answer for you. Best answer has already been given. Talk to your sales rep. And don't settle for another one either. Leave a message and have him/her get back to you if they aren't immediatly available. I have found that my sales rep will have a tendancy to bend some rules to keep us happy and someone just answering questions will give us a stock answer.

  • Author

I would think it would depend on if you have the full season package or one of the partial plans. I'm guessing a partial plan because the full season plan gets plenty of free vouchers for that reason. I've never tried to do what you are attempting, so sorry, I don't have a definitive answer for you. Best answer has already been given. Talk to your sales rep. And don't settle for another one either. Leave a message and have him/her get back to you if they aren't immediatly available. I have found that my sales rep will have a tendancy to bend some rules to keep us happy and someone just answering questions will give us a stock answer.

 

Yea I guess I'll just make the phone call... I mean I have plenty of vouchers as well, but there's really no point in using them for that specific game when there is games I have that I cant make because of being out of town..

They used to let full seasons trade in any weekday game for a future voucher and any half season (I think) turn in Tuesday-Thursday for a voucher.

 

Not sure if that's still the case. Ever since the ticket exchange opened, I've had no problem selling the tickets I know well in advance I can't use. Remember, that's another nice option if you know you're going to renew for next year.

They used to let full seasons trade in any weekday game for a future voucher and any half season (I think) turn in Tuesday-Thursday for a voucher.

 

Not sure if that's still the case. Ever since the ticket exchange opened, I've had no problem selling the tickets I know well in advance I can't use. Remember, that's another nice option if you know you're going to renew for next year.

 

I've never used that either. And I do have some tix that just go to waste. Are you saying that if you sell them there the $$$ goes into your account for next season's tix?? And if so do you get the value you actually paid for those tix or the amount they sold them for? Meaning like game day sales price.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.