Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official National Spelling Bee Thread

Featured Replies

Blood bath so far. 4 of my top 7 are already gone. The only Canadian left is the one I didn't pick.

 

Evan O'Dorney is through to the next round. I'm looking an O'Dorney vs. Kavya showdown.

I don't understand how people watch this. The kids keep asking the same question about the word 18 times before they actually spell it. Jesus.

this is quality TV...and its in HD!

lol

 

you guys are joking about being interested in this, right?

 

I can't believe there's a thread about this...lol

I'm impressed with O'Dorney, the remaining Canadian, and the remaining chick. The other two are probably lucky to be here, coasting on easy words. Of course, with my powers of prognoistication...one of those two will probably win.

this is quality TV...and its in HD!

lol

 

you guys are joking about being interested in this, right?

 

I can't believe there's a thread about this...lol

 

 

:lol

 

It's a yearly tradition for Mabdul/mb.com

 

A ton of super tough words so far..but i guess that's to be expected

I have to say...this is easily the worst spelling bee I've ever witnessed. The random bloodbath that was round 7 was bad enough. But this whole broadcast has been horrendous. Do they really need to go to commercial after every two freaking words?

 

this is quality TV...and its in HD!

lol

 

you guys are joking about being interested in this, right?

 

I can't believe there's a thread about this...lol

 

 

:lol

 

It's a yearly tradition for Mabdul/mb.com

 

A ton of super tough words so far..but i guess that's to be expected

 

We had a much, much bigger thread last year.

 

Wow, the Canadian kid just missed the only word I've known in the last hour.

 

Evan O'Dorney with one word FTW.

 

And he takes it with serrefine.

 

I was pulling for him to win out of these last 15, so I'm glad for that, at least.

Congratulations, kid, but you're still going to get stuffed into a locker when you get back to school.

Congratulations, kid, but you're still going to get stuffed into a locker when you get back to school.

..and then saran-wrapped to the flagpole

 

I feel like they didn't do enough to promote the event this year. In year's past it was a big deal, but this year I didn't even know it was spelling bee time until I saw this thread.

If I were ESPN I wouldn't waste my money advertising for this..lol

Women's College Softball W.S.>spelling bee.

 

Get a load of the ass on the Arizona pitcher :blink:

Congratulations, kid, but you're still going to get stuffed into a locker when you get back to school.

 

 

dodge - not sure you should be talking about stuffing anyone's locker

I'm telling you, she's in Single-A right now, but she's a 5 star prospect.

 

Man, I wish I were in Single-A again. I'd do a lot of things differently, like getting more e-mail addresses.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.