June 16, 200719 yr WILKES-BARRE, Pa. ? WWE.com has learned that United States federal agents have arrived at the crime scene in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., where Mr. McMahon was presumed dead less than 24 hours ago. As rumored, given the severity and nature of the explosion, by law, federal authorities have taken full control of the investigation. As first speculated in previous reports by WWE.com, federal authorities confirmed that a body was not recovered from the limousine?s blackened remains. Investigators believe that Mr. McMahon?s body could possibly have been incinerated in the blast. With the initial stages of the federal investigation underway in Pennsylvania, authorities have closed the crime scene to check for DNA evidence that may lead to additional information on last night?s shocking events. Forensic experts are scouring the scene and are expected to comb through the wreckage for the next few days in an attempt to find even the most minimal trace of Mr. McMahon?s body. In addition, explosives experts have arrived in Wilkes-Barre to thoroughly examine the limousine and determine what type of device may have been used in connection with the incident. In the earliest stages of probing, authorities are analyzing each fragment of debris and gathering clues to build their investigation. At approximately 11:07 p.m. ET last night, the WWE Chairman left the Wachovia Arena and stepped into his stretch limo, which almost instantly combusted before the eyes of millions watching Raw on TV. The sight of the explosion with Mr. McMahon inside the limo drew an eerie hush to an audience that had been wound with excitement just moments earlier during the live WWE Draft. This incident is the first of its kind on U.S. soil since the mid-1970s. Instants after the blaze was controlled by firefighters in the late morning hours, the charred vehicle was scoured for the Chairman?s remains. Rescue workers and authorities were puzzled by what they found: nothing. Federal agents shared this perplexed state this morning, confirming that a body has yet to be recovered within the melted heap that was once Mr. McMahon?s limo. Earlier today, WWE.com reached out to representatives of the McMahon family. These representatives stated that the grief-stricken family of the Chairman had no comments to offer at this time, but told reporters that something may be forthcoming in the near future. As more details become available, continue to check back with WWE.com for exclusive coverage of one of the most shocking events in history. ?Entertainment aside, this whole thing just reminds me that we have to cherish each other every day,? Laurel continued. ?I?ll miss seeing Mr. McMahon. He was evil, but he still had a family. I hope he has found some peace.? source http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/4892436 http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mcmahonlimoimpounded http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/surpriseschairmanvigil The lengths they will go to to entertain is getting ridiculous.
June 16, 200719 yr Yeah, well. What else is to be expected from the WWE? These are the same people that have had a "retarded" wrestler, a "terrorist" character, and staged a gay wedding in order to get some attention. Not to mention they "murdered" a character a few years back on a PPV. It doesn't matter how much backlash they get from a certain storyline, it's all about the publicity they get and the money they make.
June 16, 200719 yr Ok, I thought the whole thing with Trump was bad, but this just goes to show how desperate Vince is.
June 16, 200719 yr they would joke about this for exactly this reason because non fans like Benched will be drawn to it it's brilliant
June 16, 200719 yr Author they would joke about this for exactly this reason because non fans like Benched will be drawn to it it's brilliant I've actually followed both WCW (when they were still around) and WWF/E since 3rd grade. As the years pass, I'm losing interest. And something like this won't gain it back. That was my point.
June 16, 200719 yr they would joke about this for exactly this reason because non fans like Benched will be drawn to it it's brilliant I've actually followed both WCW (when they were still around) and WWF/E since 3rd grade. Nice detective work, though. As the years pass, I'm losing interest. And something like this won't gain it back. That was my point. my apologies, I have never seen you post in the WWE thread, or maybe I've missed it by accident anyway, I have no problems with them faking a death.... it's all about the storyline it happens on all scripted tv shows
June 16, 200719 yr Not gonna lie...I haven't watched wrestling in years. And when I a friend told me about it, I went to the wwe website for the first time in a long long time to watch a clip. (Personally I think they could have done much better and have Vince act normal getting into the Limo instead of all awkward like he was. I don't really know what had happened before the two minute clip but the whole scene was awkwardly done.)
June 16, 200719 yr Author they would joke about this for exactly this reason because non fans like Benched will be drawn to it it's brilliant I've actually followed both WCW (when they were still around) and WWF/E since 3rd grade. Nice detective work, though. As the years pass, I'm losing interest. And something like this won't gain it back. That was my point. my apologies, I have never seen you post in the WWE thread, or maybe I've missed it by accident anyway, I have no problems with them faking a death.... it's all about the storyline it happens on all scripted tv shows I guess you're right about that. If only McMahon was a better actor. If you look at the clip, its so pathetically done, as Flamarlins mentioned.
June 16, 200719 yr they would joke about this for exactly this reason because non fans like Benched will be drawn to it it's brilliant I've actually followed both WCW (when they were still around) and WWF/E since 3rd grade. Nice detective work, though. As the years pass, I'm losing interest. And something like this won't gain it back. That was my point. my apologies, I have never seen you post in the WWE thread, or maybe I've missed it by accident anyway, I have no problems with them faking a death.... it's all about the storyline it happens on all scripted tv shows I guess you're right about that. If only McMahon was a better actor. If you look at the clip, its so pathetically done, as Flamarlins mentioned. I saw it happen Monday night.... I guess you need to have some of the back story as to why Vince was acting so weird
June 16, 200719 yr Author they would joke about this for exactly this reason because non fans like Benched will be drawn to it it's brilliant I've actually followed both WCW (when they were still around) and WWF/E since 3rd grade. Nice detective work, though. As the years pass, I'm losing interest. And something like this won't gain it back. That was my point. my apologies, I have never seen you post in the WWE thread, or maybe I've missed it by accident anyway, I have no problems with them faking a death.... it's all about the storyline it happens on all scripted tv shows I guess you're right about that. If only McMahon was a better actor. If you look at the clip, its so pathetically done, as Flamarlins mentioned. I saw it happen Monday night.... I guess you need to have some of the back story as to why Vince was acting so weird All of the "something is very wrong" references and then no answer kind of had me going as well. If the Owen Hart thing never happened, I'd probably be more oblivious to this.
June 16, 200719 yr I just laughed my ass off when I heard people were calling 911 from the arena after the explosion lmao!
June 16, 200719 yr Vince has been doing this "nervous breakdown" act since One Night Stand(I think...or was it Judgement Day) when he lost the ECW title. Theres the backstory for you.
June 16, 200719 yr Didn't that happen like, the Sunday before last? I for one am happy that Vince isn't gonna be on TV for a while. He's been all over WWE TV for the past 2 years.
June 16, 200719 yr It is pretty crazy that they would go to these lengths to "entertain" However, rumor has it that Vince has cancer in real life. So this was a way to get him away from the WWE for awhile. That's where the whole shaving the head with Trump thing came into play...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.