Benches Clear In Wrigley

Passion

I hate the Cubs but I love DLee. So how did Zambrano lose his belt? In the heat and confusion of the moment someone tried to take his pants down or he tried to take his own pants down?

LMAO!! Maybe he was gona whip some of the Padres. The Hispanic came outta him on that one.

I hate the Cubs but I love DLee. So how did Zambrano lose his belt? In the heat and confusion of the moment someone tried to take his pants down or he tried to take his own pants down?

LMAO!! Maybe he was gona whip some of the Padres. The Hispanic came outta him on that one.

You mean a la Zorro? I've always thought he's completely insane. He's got major crazy eyes syndrome. I guess he probably was going to use it as a weapon but I find the thought of him taking his pants down in the middle of a rumble is a lot more amusing so I'm gonna go with that. :D

Zambrano also was seen charging out of the Cubs' dugout when the fight broke out, and was half-dressed and trying to put his belt on. He had gone into the clubhouse to change jerseys, something he does after three innings in every start. Cubs third-base coach Mike Quade grabbed Zambrano before he got into the mix.

"Obviously, you're there trying to help separate people and and not get involved in it," said Quade, who bear-hugged Zambrano from behind. "[Zambrano] came out of the blue. Branyan had just come by me [from left field]. I had half of him, and all of sudden, 'Z' goes in there, and you know, the heck with everybody else, we can't lose him.

"He looked to see who it was. I think he realized that we needed him today."

:|