January 31, 200818 yr Do I need to repeat my comment? If you feel it proper to use a Josh Whedon film as a benchmark for the long take then perhaps I should. First off, It's Joss Whedon. Second, Serenity is one of the best Sci/Fi movies of all time. Third, Watch Serenity. It IS not a "mainsteam" movie. It was a little movie that surpassed all expectations and almost didn't even get made. Last, on a separate but related note...The should bring Firefly back somehow.
February 7, 200818 yr Saw this the other day. It's fine, not terribly original, but certainly entertaining. Worth the nine bucks, IMO. FWIW -- I rather enjoyed "Blair Witch" back in the day, too. But, as with "Blair", I don't feel like sitting through it a second time.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.