People Seriously need to bathe before entering a place of business

Bradcore

Dude comes in reeking of cow sh*t. Stunk up the whole damn office. Made it hard for me to drink my coffee and I wanted to puke. To make matters worse, I had to be the one to deal with him. I wanted to tell him "Dude, take a 38 minutes shower and then come back."

Oh crap, reminds me of when i was in 9th grade a small Christian School, I had to sit beside 5th grader who didn't bath daily, and was so fat that he peed himself every time he went to the bathroom. One day he was writing a story and he asked how do you spell "soap". :|

I kinda felt sorry for him though because his parents should have taught him better.

we have an IBM office on our 4th floor - i nickname it "I Bath Monthly", seriously hate getting stuck in the elevator with them

in HS i aksed to have my seat changed in AP Calc due to the stench of this girl next to me - hated to do it, but it was so bad I was seriously having trouble concentrating

The worst is the oldddd ass people that never bathe and pee their underwear. One of the guys in my department's dad is like that. I swear he's like 150. I got stuck in the elevator with him once and literally couldn't breathe.

Guest Festa

The worst is the oldddd ass people that never bathe and pee their underwear. One of the guys in my department's dad is like that. I swear he's like 150. I got stuck in the elevator with him once and literally couldn't breathe.

My Engineering teacher last year literally had a line of pee running down his pants the last day of school. It was freaking hilarious. Even he thought it was funny.