Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

People are stupid

Featured Replies

http://wcbstv.com/video/?id=101458@wcbs.dayport.com

 

 

This reminds me of an episode of Penn and Teller's bulls*** (great show BTW, everyone should watch) in which they were selling bottled water for 6-13 dollars and people were talking about how each one was more complex than the next and talking about all the subtleties of each when in reality they all came from the same hose in the back of the restaurant. :lol

http://wcbstv.com/video/?id=101458@wcbs.dayport.com

 

 

This reminds me of an episode of Penn and Teller's bulls*** (great show BTW, everyone should watch) in which they were selling bottled water for 6-13 dollars and people were talking about how each one was more complex than the next and talking about all the subtleties of each when in reality they all came from the same hose in the back of the restaurant. :lol

 

Oh my god that is the dumbest sh*t I have ever seen in my entire life. I wanted to punch that woman in the face.

 

That Penn and Teller show is awesome though.

http://wcbstv.com/video/?id=101458@wcbs.dayport.com

 

 

This reminds me of an episode of Penn and Teller's bulls*** (great show BTW, everyone should watch) in which they were selling bottled water for 6-13 dollars and people were talking about how each one was more complex than the next and talking about all the subtleties of each when in reality they all came from the same hose in the back of the restaurant. :lol

 

It's a good show, but you really need to know your sh*t before watching, because every now an then, they're the ones spewing the bulls***.

"There are so many people that are uneducated about water." Great line... I just paid $.13 for a liter and a half of Bratsigovo mineral water... I should get in touch with this lady and start exporting

So is this real or not? There was actually an article about this on aol.com.

 

I dont know if its real or not, but if I catch someone going into a water bar I will punch them in the face and steal their wallet.

...if I catch someone going into a water bar I will punch them in the face and steal their wallet.

They have OXYGEN bars, for Pete's sake, why not a water bar?

...if I catch someone going into a water bar I will punch them in the face and steal their wallet.

They have OXYGEN bars, for Pete's sake, why not a water bar?

 

Thats a completely different thing (which is also stupid, but not nearly as much as this)

...if I catch someone going into a water bar I will punch them in the face and steal their wallet.

They have OXYGEN bars, for Pete's sake, why not a water bar?

Well the oxygen bar (as silly as they sound) appearntly give you a natural high, and give you energy. Water on the other hand, doesnt do that. You can line up tap water, bottled water, yacht water, etc.. and although they may taste slightly different, they dont make you feel any different.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.