To Cubs fan

Marlins Phenom

There tends to be a lot of idiot people in this world who know jackshit about baseball but what can you do. It doesnt help when information is not accurate thats given out. For example last night on the local news on channel 7 it was a story about the fish and how the country it rootin against them and do u know what video they showed that was supposed to be outside of newyork. lol they showed regis philbin who is a yankee fan and lives in new york and aarone boone celebrating there victory. Now you know why ppl say things like that. Local Media cant report on sports for s***!! :angry sorry im ranting quite a bit just gets me pissed :banghead

After working a summer for the Diamondbacks (when I first moved from Colorado to Arizona), I got to see firsthand what @$$ monkeys the media people can truly be. They'll write ANYTHING for attention...and I thought only the National Enquirer did crap like that...if the media thought it would sell, they'd probably say that Roger Clemens is truly a homosexual :lol