August 31, 200719 yr Why not join the boycott thousands started a few years ago when they refused to support the Marlins until they got back into the World Series?
August 31, 200719 yr I will not boycott them; however, this weekend will be my last trip down until next season. Had they at least been competitive at this point, I may have come down for the Cubs series as well. With college football starting this Saturday (Go Gators!) and the NFL next week (Go Jags!), the Marlins will definitely take third seat on my entertainment list until Spring Training. Me too, I won't quit watching though. I'll be back in plenty of time for the Marlins game after getting back from Gainesville, but of course, it's on Sun Sports.
August 31, 200719 yr No thanks, the off season is long enough as it is. Exactly! I also received my renewal package.
September 1, 200719 yr Meanwhile we just got our package in the mail for renewing our season tickets. Which we will be doing this week end. My renewal is already in the mail. Decided to stay put and keep my same seats for next year. See ya next year at the games too, Bob! Funny you should say that. The wife "informed" me we could mail it in, do it on the phone, or do it on line. I told her when there is 4 digits before the decimal point I want someone shaking my hand and thanking me. LOL Yep. See ya next year, and the year after, and... We didn't pay all up front last year. Did the payment thing. This year we are paying full up front. Question for ya on that because I can't seem to get a good answer. Those free vouchers for the ST games. Can they be used for all in one game or do they have to be used per game? And are they for best available or for certain sections?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.