Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jersey Swap

Featured Replies

From what I understand from our sales rep it has been canceled this year. Something about too many complaints last year because "I didn't get to do it."

I have been rallying all year trying to find out exactly how I could beat the system of a lottery pick to the season ticket holders and have consistently been told that just wasn't possible. Now they cancel it all together. Another example of the few ruining it for the masses.

There's still the Community Foundation's raffle.

How about a salary swap?

From what I understand from our sales rep it has been canceled this year. Something about too many complaints last year because "I didn't get to do it."

I have been rallying all year trying to find out exactly how I could beat the system of a lottery pick to the season ticket holders and have consistently been told that just wasn't possible. Now they cancel it all together. Another example of the few ruining it for the masses.

There's still the Community Foundation's raffle.

 

Maybe its because if they did it, every fan would that came to the game would walk away with one, the way attendance is looking.

  • Author

:lol

 

The irony in that post.

 

Yea, I know. But with all the comments from last year's swap I figured I would try anything I could to get in on it this year. It wasn't working so I had to conclude they actually did do a fair lottery type thing for it. But it was worth a shot. I never complained to Chris about it or the way it was handled, but I asked several times over the season if there had been any changes in the way things were done. Even kiddingly said I would send him a fruit basket a couple times to kinda glue my name tag to someones hand. LOL

The problem was that people were saying it was always the same ones doing it. It wasn't, but whatever. I have to believe it was done fairly and it was a nice little tradition.

You want to knock that, go right ahead. But were you one of the ones complaining?

  • Author

can they just do a jersey swap after the final road game so I can finally get a Marlins jersey!

 

The Community Foundation is doing their annual lottery for jersey's. I'm going for that this year. I can let you know more about that after Thursday's game. But I believe it's $5 a shot and names will be drawn on Saturday. Or call Jeremy Stern @ 305-267-7226.

  • Author

From what I understand from our sales rep it has been canceled this year. Something about too many complaints last year because "I didn't get to do it."

I have been rallying all year trying to find out exactly how I could beat the system of a lottery pick to the season ticket holders and have consistently been told that just wasn't possible. Now they cancel it all together. Another example of the few ruining it for the masses.

There's still the Community Foundation's raffle.

 

Maybe its because if they did it, every fan would that came to the game would walk away with one, the way attendance is looking.

 

 

Hmmm. Final home game of the year is always a big seller and this year is no different. If you went to many games over the years this is something you would know. But keep those hypocritical negative comments coming. I enjoy starting my mornings off with a good laugh.

How about a salary swap?

in response to your sig...you should've baught a fish tank seat.

 

I can't say no to free tickets. :(

How about a salary swap?

in response to your sig...you should've baught a fish tank seat.

 

I can't say no to free tickets. :(

How'd you get free tickets?

:lol

 

The irony in that post.

 

Yea, I know. But with all the comments from last year's swap I figured I would try anything I could to get in on it this year. It wasn't working so I had to conclude they actually did do a fair lottery type thing for it. But it was worth a shot. I never complained to Chris about it or the way it was handled, but I asked several times over the season if there had been any changes in the way things were done. Even kiddingly said I would send him a fruit basket a couple times to kinda glue my name tag to someones hand. LOL

The problem was that people were saying it was always the same ones doing it. It wasn't, but whatever. I have to believe it was done fairly and it was a nice little tradition.

You want to knock that, go right ahead. But were you one of the ones complaining?

 

Christ you're dense. YOU'RE THE ONE COMPLAINING! YOU YES YOU are the bad apple.

 

Jesus.

How about a salary swap?

in response to your sig...you should've baught a fish tank seat.

 

I can't say no to free tickets. :(

How'd you get free tickets?

 

Lets just say Billy and I spent some quality time together under the Fish Tank. :shifty

  • Author

:lol

 

The irony in that post.

 

Yea, I know. But with all the comments from last year's swap I figured I would try anything I could to get in on it this year. It wasn't working so I had to conclude they actually did do a fair lottery type thing for it. But it was worth a shot. I never complained to Chris about it or the way it was handled, but I asked several times over the season if there had been any changes in the way things were done. Even kiddingly said I would send him a fruit basket a couple times to kinda glue my name tag to someones hand. LOL

The problem was that people were saying it was always the same ones doing it. It wasn't, but whatever. I have to believe it was done fairly and it was a nice little tradition.

You want to knock that, go right ahead. But were you one of the ones complaining?

 

Christ you're dense. YOU'RE THE ONE COMPLAINING! YOU YES YOU are the bad apple.

 

Jesus.

 

I'm not Christ. And you obviously, once again, have no idea what you are talking about, just taking an opportunity to try to slam someone. But seeing I was told by every sales rep to keep bringing it up all season as a constant reminder to our new sales rep, I did just that. But you are probably smarter than anyone else and would have found some other way, right? Truth is, I wasn't complaining. Simply saying I wanted on that list and joking around with our sales rep. Normal stuff.

 

GOD ARE YOU DENSE YOU YES YOU

 

The ones that ruined it are the ones that complained all the time that the ones doing the swap are always the same. Wasn't true, but dosen't really matter.

 

Thing is, caught an email saying they are going to be doing something at that game for season ticket holders. I just don't know what it will be at this time. They are keeping it kinda close to the vest right now.

  • Author

can they just do a jersey swap after the final road game so I can finally get a Marlins jersey!

 

The Community Foundation is doing their annual lottery for jersey's. I'm going for that this year. I can let you know more about that after Thursday's game. But I believe it's $5 a shot and names will be drawn on Saturday. Or call Jeremy Stern @ 305-267-7226.

 

Saw Jeremy before the game Thursday. The lottery tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Sales end during the 6th inning Saturday night. Winning tix drawn soon after that. Winning names up on the big screen and they will call you at your seat. There will be 15 jerseys. The players names will be put in seperate, unmarked envelopes and then given to the lottery winners. No one will know who gets what jersey until then. You can also call Jeremy at the above number and purchase tickets that way if you can't get to one of the next two games.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.