Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Serious 07-08 Fantasy Basketball League

Featured Replies

I'm looking for a serious fantasy (non-keeper) basketball league. My league of 4 seasons just disbanded.

 

I usually play for a little money just to keep people in the game, but I don't have to.

 

Let me know if you're interested.

  • Author

Sure, we can run in Yahoo... I don't mind where the league is run, but the league will still probably be customized.

  • Author

Sure thing, 10 people... 3 down, 7 spots left.

 

Message me with your email addy, and I will email you when the spots are filled and we are ready to procede.

  • Author

As of right now...

 

1. Bucklin12

2. juanpierre

3. Marlins Phenom

4. SkyJuice

5. MrAndMrsFish

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

 

5 more spots left... 1st come, 1st serve.

Im in

  • Author

League settings go like this...

 

10 teams, Head-to-Head

 

Line-up:

1 PG

1 SG

1 G

1 SF

1 PF

1 F

1 C

2 UTIL

4 Bench

 

Stat Categories:

Points Scored

Field Goal %

Free Throw %

3 Pointers Made

Assists

Rebounds

Steals

Blocks

Turnovers

 

 

Other:

Live Online Draft (Date TBD)

Draft Order: Random

Unlimited Trades, League Vote Approved (2 Days to approve)

Normal Waiver Priority Rules (2 Days on Waiver Wire)

Maximum 14 free agent moves

 

Let me know if you have any other questions...

 

As of right now, the league is at...

 

1. Bucklin12

2. juanpierre

3. Marlins Phenom

4. SkyJuice

5. MrAndMrsFish

6. Miggy is Great

7.

8.

9.

10.

 

4 more players, and if you are already in the league, please PM me your email addy, to get it set up. I only have 1 right now.

I'm in. Never played in a league with that few of waiver moves, should be fun :)

  • Author

Yeah, trades are always much more interesting than Free Agent pick-ups. You also don't get people constantly adding and dropping Smush Parker and Hakim Warrick whenever they have an occasional stellar game, and then return to the median.

 

1. Bucklin12

2. juanpierre

3. Marlins Phenom

4. SkyJuice

5. MrAndMrsFish

6. Miggy is Great

7. Nny

8.

9.

10.

 

 

3 spots left...

  • Author

1. Bucklin12

2. juanpierre

3. Marlins Phenom

4. SkyJuice

5. MrAndMrsFish

6. Miggy is Great

7. Nny

8. Lefty

9.

10.

 

2 spots left...

i'll do it

  • Author

1. Bucklin12

2. juanpierre

3. Marlins Phenom

4. SkyJuice

5. MrAndMrsFish

6. Miggy is Great

7. Nny

8. Lefty

9. FishFanInPA

10. The Godfather

 

The league is officially closed. Just PM me with your email addresses and I will get all the league stuff to you in a week or so.

 

Training camp starts tomorrow. Get excited.

  • Author

Yep, I got your email, just need...

 

Marlins Phenom

Miggy is Great

FishFanInPA

The Godfather

  • Author

Still need email addresses for...

 

Lefty

The Godfather

Miggy is Great

 

Once I get emails, I will send the info out.

  • Author

Yeah, I don't know who its, but someone didn't register... so if you want to join, just post here or PM me. First one to do so will be in.

 

Thanks Guys....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.