Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Football Week 5 Discussion

Featured Replies

FSU better be prepared for next week because that's looking kinda winnable for Duke.

 

Well, my FSU friend told me during the Miami game that FSU and Duke were playing next week, but apparently this is not the case.

44-0 Middle Tennessee over FIU in the second quarter.

:lol

And FIU just fumbled at their own 30.

 

 

damn :banghead :banghead

Why the hell is Auburn running the ball, btw? The UF secondary is awful and they haven't stopped Cox and the AU passing game all night...

Is it just me or is every single student in the student section at the UF game a blonde female?

just the ones the perv cam is showing :mischief

I drove 6 hours each way to watch NIU lose 35-10.

:|

 

Illinois won at least.

freshman kicker ftw.....

 

and Urban Meyer called timeout

 

I f***ing hate that rule :lol

true freshman.

 

dude is gonna get some serious ass tonight

 

Auburn wins, 20-17

 

UPSET SATURDAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Anyone else glad to see that smug a**hole Urban Meyer lose? I can't stand him.

Anyone else glad to see that smug a**hole Urban Meyer lose? I can't stand him.

 

 

Yea and Tebow. I can't stand Tim Tebow, maybe (probably) I am just player hatin' but he just annoys the sh*t out of me.

Well, there's no way in hell we beat LSU next week. 2 losses and this season's gone worth sh*t. Playing like we did tonight, we could be looking at 3-5 losses.

This is the first time in a long time I'm glad I'm not in Gainesville.

 

Holy hell, what a disappointment.

This is the first time in a long time I'm glad I'm not in Gainesville.

 

Holy hell, what a disappointment.

 

 

Seriously, don't be too down. UF can still luck into a title game again the way they did in 1996 and last year.

This is the first time in a long time I'm glad I'm not in Gainesville.

 

Holy hell, what a disappointment.

 

 

Seriously, don't be too down. UF can still luck into a Capital One Bowl.

This is the first time in a long time I'm glad I'm not in Gainesville.

 

Holy hell, what a disappointment.

 

 

Seriously, don't be too down. UF can still luck into a Capital One Bowl.

 

 

At this same time last year I didn't think UF was very good at all. They looked like an average team at best, but got better as the year went on.

 

That secondary is awful though.

This is the first time in a long time I'm glad I'm not in Gainesville.

 

Holy hell, what a disappointment.

 

 

Seriously, don't be too down. UF can still luck into a Capital One Bowl.

 

 

At this same time last year I didn't think UF was very good at all. They looked like an average team at best, but got better as the year went on.

 

That secondary is awful though.

Playing like we did tonight, we have no f***ing chance at LSU, and Andre Woodson will rape our secondary.

Oh, you Gators fans...how many championships do you people need? Spread the wealth a little.

Says the fan of a team with 5 national titles. :rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.