Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Football Week 5 Discussion

Featured Replies

Figured I'd start this with what little battery life I have on my laptop, WVU game is tomorrow, I'll be the idiot with the stereotypical ESPN poster, a lot of hype, hope you all check it out... also, camping out to get free student section tickets ftw

I hope USF wins but Pat White goes off.....

 

The host of my show here in Richmond gave me USF +14....he thinks their a flavor of the month...i gladly took it.

Headin north for the Elon vs App State game on Saturday.

 

Two straight losses for App? Going to be biggest crowd in Elon history. Place will be rocking. (for our standards at least) Our passing offense is ridiculous. Should be a pretty good game I think.

 

Woo! Let's go Elon

Villanova @ JMU this weekend - let's go 4-1 boys, take care of business!!!

 

I'm gonna be takin shots at 8AM son!

Miami vs Duke at the OB, lets take care of buisness.

 

FIU at Middle Tennessee St. chances are slim to none but lets go for that upset.

UF should hold nothing back tomorrow night. We need to win by 40 and show mercy. For vengeance! For Stalin!! And For Mother Russia!!!

Temple's taking it this weekend......Yessir

 

Syracuse's taking it this weekend......Yep

Leaving for Jacksonville in a few hours, I'm not as excited as I should be. I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow I'll be psyched.

Leaving for Jacksonville in a few hours, I'm not as excited as I should be. I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow I'll be psyched.

 

Im pretty excited. Im heading up at about 7 pm. Things went well last time I was there for the ACCCG, hopefully this one has a similar feel.

I agreed to go to the Duke-Miami game tomorrow before realizing my Hoosiers play at the same time... so I'm kinda bummed

 

anyway some real solid matchups tomorrow but the Cal-Oregon game should be awesome

I'll be leaving for Jacksonville tomorrow morning.

 

I'm pretty excited about the game because I really want us to beat Saban. He's just the most annoying prick in College Football at the moment.

I'll be leaving for Jacksonville tomorrow morning.

 

I'm pretty excited about the game because I really want us to beat Saban. He's just the most annoying prick in College Football at the moment.

I'll be leaving for Jacksonville tomorrow morning.

 

I'm pretty excited about the game because I really want us to beat Saban. He's just the most annoying prick in College Football at the moment*.

 

*Must have won National Title to be eligible for consideration.

Duke: 49

Miami: 7

 

I want to see a good game, but it's hard for me to root for the upset this weekend. Miami's program seems to be gaining some forward momentum for once; losing to Duke would be a major setback and a little embarassing. Anyway, Miami should move the ball at will against Duke, although I expect Duke to put up 2-3 TDs.

Duke: 49

Miami: 7

 

I want to see a good game, but it's hard for me to root for the upset this weekend. Miami's program seems to be gaining some forward momentum for once; losing to Duke would be a major setback and a little embarassing. Anyway, Miami should move the ball at will against Duke, although I expect Duke to put up 2-3 TDs.

More like Benedict Doobakus. :)

 

GO DUKE

Duke: 49

Miami: 7

 

I want to see a good game, but it's hard for me to root for the upset this weekend. Miami's program seems to be gaining some forward momentum for once; losing to Duke would be a major setback and a little embarassing. Anyway, Miami should move the ball at will against Duke, although I expect Duke to put up 2-3 TDs.

More like Benedict Doobakus. :)

 

GO DUKE

 

At least I'll be sporting a Cameron Crazies shirt at the game.

GO NOLES! Please dear God, let our offense put up 30 points.

That reminds me of a sign a guy dressed up like a nun had at a game last year.

 

"Dear Heavenly Father, please save our offense."

 

:lol

Pat White can't throw and Steve Slaton can't hang on to the ball

 

7-0 Bulls on a pick 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.