September 28, 200719 yr Does anyone else miss MiLB more than MLB? Maybe it's just the result of being Marlins fan, who normally have average teams with above average MiLB talent... but, man I miss watching those arms grow.
September 28, 200719 yr Does anyone else miss MiLB more than MLB? Maybe it's just the result of being Marlins fan, who normally have average teams with above average MiLB talent... but, man I miss watching those arms grow. the winter leagues are coming up soon anyway
September 28, 200719 yr Can't wait to hit up a few Florida Instructional League games next weekend over in Sarasota I love how baseball season never really ends
September 29, 200719 yr Atleast Ramp gets the winter off... Are you kidding? It's much easier for me during the season For some reason I enjoy writing up 50+ scouting reports and all that crap :cool
September 30, 200719 yr Atleast Ramp gets the winter off... Are you kidding? It's much easier for me during the season For some reason I enjoy writing up 50+ scouting reports and all that crap :cool Im thankful for that Ramp..
October 1, 200719 yr When should i expect the Jai Miller one to come out? some time before Spring Training
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.