Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA Live 08 or NBA 2k8?

Featured Replies

I'm guessing NBA 2k8 is gonna be better. I bought NBA live '06 when it came out just cuz

Dwyane Wade was on the cover and I thought it sucked big time. I have NBA 2k4 and 2k7

so i'll stick with the 2k series.

I've had both in the past and it really just depends how you like your basketball games. The 2k series is way more realistic (difficulty of making shots, players' faces, franchise mode, just the components of the game overall) while Live has always won the 'fun' factor with all their extras like the all-star events, the soundtrack, and the TNT broadcasters. I'm not sure on the improvements this year or anything but essentially this is always the difference between the two games and why both are popular.

Yeah live has really gone down hill...

 

unfortunately only Live is for the PC :|

  • Author

For basketball it's usually the 2k series hands down.

 

Totally agree... picked up 2k8 and its a VERY VERY SICK GAME! Unreal on how realistic it is

I always prefer 2k in everything but baseball.

The MLB 2k series sucks eggs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.