Thank You Torborg For Losing Us The Game!

Jrod1

jeff torborg single handedly lost us this game.

you can blame it d. lee all you want but dont f***in talk s*** aobut him cuz par of a cleanup hitter is to f***ing take a walk when it is needed. what do u want him to hit a homerun every f***ing time? a walk is far better then him grounding or striking out. what is so bad about drawing a walk? it's a free pass and forces the pitcher to give the next hitter something to smack. so dont rip him for walking, it raises his on base % so stop b***hing.

torborg is f***in retarded!!!!!!

neal shuld have never came back for 2nd ining to start up the rally.

and what was he waitin nunez to do give up another 5 homers. and right when we got them back where we want them, he bring sin phelps we gave up 3 walks and threw 27 pitches in one inning on his lastappearance to come in and give up the game.

Chill out...yea D.Lee has to accept that walk whether he likes it or not. Torborg should of never put in Nunez. He has blown alot of games for us in the past. He isnt trustable. Spooney should of been the guy to come in relieving Neal not Nunez. We cant leave the game up to Vladi becuase he isnt trustable. We really lost the game because Torborg doesnt know when to put in pitchers and PH's

jeff torborg single handedly lost us this game.

you can blame it d. lee all you want but dont f***in talk s*** aobut him cuz par of a cleanup hitter is to f***ing take a walk when it is needed. what do u want him to hit a homerun every f***ing time? a walk is far better then him grounding or striking out. what is so bad about drawing a walk? it's a free pass and forces the pitcher to give the next hitter something to smack. so dont rip him for walking, it raises his on base % so stop b***hing.

torborg is f***in retarded!!!!!!

neal shuld have never came back for 2nd ining to start up the rally.

and what was he waitin nunez to do give up another 5 homers. and right when we got them back where we want them, he bring sin phelps we gave up 3 walks and threw 27 pitches in one inning on his lastappearance to come in and give up the game.

DLee sucks... period.. the guy can take a walk once in a while but he can't deliver when he's needed... NEVER... Pudge should be the clean up hitter and DLee should be batting 6th, 7th, or 8th... DLee doesn't hit when runners are on scoring position which the job of a clean up hitter is to drive in those runs.. which he never does... so I'll keep b*tching about it till he's dropped down the lineup and Torborg learns how to manage.... period..

want more proof about how much DLee sucks:

G: 3

AB: 12

R: 2

H: 1

2B: 1

3B: 0

HR: 0

RBI: 1

BB: 4

SO: 2

SB: 2

CS: 0

BA: .083

OBP: .353

SLG: .167

OPS: .520

He plainly SUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKSSSSS! :mischief2

Can't blame Torborg for bringing in Nunez. He's a reliever, it's his job. However I am confused as to why he left Blaine Neal in for 2 innings. He didn't even look that sharp in his first inning... I thought he would use Spooney or Almanza, then use Nunez for the 8th & Looper for the 9th. Oh well.

I agree he should've pulled Nunez after the home run though. He'd given up 2 straight huge shots in a row, but the game was still in reach. Nunez obviously had nothing tonight, gotta get him out of there.

Lee hasn't done much this year, but I can't complain about the offense.

We scored plenty of runs today, the bullpen just blew the game. I really thought we had the game won after the 5-2 lead.

What the heck is up with Alex Gonzalez? 3-3, 2 homers???

Good points: the bats are coming alive (except for Lee and Holly), two good starts in a row by the pitchers.

Bad signs: the errors continue, the bullpen blows it.

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Why is it that every year, we sing the same tune:

We need a BULLPEN!!!!!!!

I'm over it. It's played out. Can't this team get its act together? Start throwing strikes and getting people OUT, for crying out loud.